Rangers charged after game at Parkhead.

Fcking scandalous . Will Robertson finally speak ?
Image result for 3 wise monkeys

Just catching up on this now.

A third yellow for Morelos seemingly confirmed. No additional suspension but he will get the points added or whatever.

Rangers and Hibs charged over control of staff at Easter Road and Culshaw and Potter cited - because they don't have automatic suspensions for backroom staff.

Rangers charged for lack of control of staff at the DhimDome and Beale cited - again because there's no automatic suspension.

Culshaw, Potter and Beale is to be expected given they were sent off - but why no automatic suspension kicking in? Shite rules once again.

Morelos booking is just daft but, obviously, as its 'only' a yellow we can't appeal.

Charging both Rangers and Hibs over a 'nothing' incident on the touchline is scandalous. You see that sort of stuff most weeks. Clubs don't get charged when a player gets sent off so why charge them over some shouting and pushing near the benches? Be interesting to see if any club ever gets charged with this again.

I despair of Scottish football, I really do.

SSN reporting that the club have been charged with 3 incidents. The Morelos gesture, the Kent celebration and Beale. Note sure if that is accurate.

Yet it seems they have escaped charges for multiple racial attacks on Morelos

And there it is - now we know why Christie was offered up as a forerunner
I see your point, but I think we will actually see this at the business end of the season, this charge will just be a pick pocket job to keep the coffers replenished and the mhanky mob quiet.

This is a disgrace! It’s a wonder Kent hasn’t got suspended with how things are handled in Scotland.

Please bring 55 home Gerrad & Team!!

SSN reporting that the club have been charged with 3 incidents. The Morelos gesture, the Kent celebration and Beale. Note sure if that is accurate.

Yet it seems they have escaped charges for multiple racial attacks on Morelos

Most media outlets seem to be reporting that but the wording of the SFA charges makes no mention of specific incidents.

One does wonder, given that there are also reports of confirmation of a third yellow for Morelos, how that same offence can be laid at the door of the Club in the charge against the Club?

This has been up on Clyde super scoreboards twitter for nearly 16 hours and despite people actually posting the charges which don't include Kent or Morelos they still refuse to remove it or make an apology for being totally wrong, I really wish someone at our club would grow a big pair of balls and lift the phone and tell them to amend their story and apologise.

They have been posting all day and tonight and ignored it, doing nothing more than shit stirring and misleading the public with fake news, leave it there long enough to get the usual fools to believe it's true, remove it and then get the usual fools to think because Kent and Morelos name has been removed, It's suddenly a huge cover up because they seen it on snydes website.

;)
Tonight's performance was fucking awful. Halliday. Barker. Ojo. Should be nowhere near the team. We need another left back for wen Barisic isn't playing. We also need another striker. Defoe isn't gonna play all those games.

I think you might be on the wrong thread mate :))

More from CRO:

The Hibs charge incredibly includes Rangers players surrounding the referee and coming into conflict with Hibs players at the point of the sending off. Something that happens in pretty much every game.

This can all be summed up as an SFA compliance officer who has been desperate to charge Kent and Morelos and has had to shoehorn it into a charge for the club. If Rangers lose then sanction will be a fine. No footballing impact

More from CRO:

The Hibs charge incredibly includes Rangers players surrounding the referee and coming into conflict with Hibs players at the point of the sending off. Something that happens in pretty much every game.

This can all be summed up as an SFA compliance officer who has been desperate to charge Kent and Morelos and has had to shoehorn it into a charge for the club. If Rangers lose then sanction will be a fine. No footballing impact
We're still the only club to see players get a second yellow for celebrating. We are also the only team who cannot use the huddle as it starts riots

Look at the last sentence from the CRO tweet. You just know they will bend their rules and ban the players

Are you serious, I have never seen an MD so out of his depth. He is totally anonymous and never speaks up for the club. He seems to have many defenders on here which never ceases to amaze me. He is a huge part of the problem and why we are continually walked over.
Completely agree. When are our board going to realise that although the players are fighting on all fronts, they actually have an even bigger fight on their ( our ) hands. I think the players have shown that they will give us their all, I do not get the same feeling that our board or certain individuals will mirror this.
A strong board is paramount to our chances of getting this league, the team have shown that the talent and the fight is there, it is now time for our board as a collective to take note and step up. If they truly say they are there for the fans then we are in need of them more so than ever. We need to be fighting on all fronts, on the park, on social media, in the papers and in the courts showing that we will as a club will not be moved.

At the time I thought Morelos was signaling that he'd had enough and was finished with Scottish football. If Robertson and co had any brains they'd have said as much then claimed they'd talked Alfie around.

Like I said, if they "had any brains".

That’s an absolutely mental take from the gesture btw

That’s an absolutely mental take from the gesture btw
It's even more mental those claiming he's threatening to cut peoples throats with the gesture and we all know who started all that shite with help from their media poodles.

When also did it become a one way street where suddenly one side claim his gesture was threatning and the media jump on board and everyone else who has a different opinion is ignored, why are they taking the side of total idiots and their friends in the media, why not simply ask Morelos to explain his gesture.

Celtc fans and those in the media cannot become judge and jury over an incident no one knows the meaning of why he did it except Morelos, In a court of law there is the defence and the prosecution side, In Scottish football there seems to be just a prosecution side and a jury full of celtc fans.

Regardless of his gesture, without doubt Morelos is being deliberately targeted this season along with the constant stream of negative story's about him from the compliant media, Brown on two occasions has made inflamatory gestures to Rangers fans, the same gesture Morelos was given a second booking for and sent off against Motherwell.

Lennon has also made the exact same gesture to Rangers fans at Ibrox and escaped any form of punishment and then we hear the excuses of he get's abuse so why shouldn't he give it back, nobody stated the same when Morelos was abused at Fir park and instead we heard how he has to learn or it was silly to do so.

Don't also forget and to see just how totally stupid those that run Scottish football are, Lennon was sent off a few years ago at Ibrox and when he was dealt with by the SFA he was given a 45min ban because he had spent 45mins in the Ibrox stand when he was sent off and his next home game he sat in a stand for the first half and was in the dugout in the second half.

Scottish football is run by utter fools who don't have a clue what they're doing.

Seems blatantly obvious that a certain team that like covering things up have been pressuring the sfa to charge Morelos and Kent. The rules do not allow it so the sfa have had to get creative and charge the club instead.

It would well worth Rangers spending a bit of money and lawyering up to defend the charges. The days of us being an easy target need to end

Back