Rangers Charity Foundation pin badge

Please note the link for amazon smile if you use amazon for online purchases. 0.5% of all purchases can go to the RCF if you select them and use amazon smile to get your goods. Would add a lot to the foundation

If I was to be critical they could have been a wee bit more inventive with the design but you cannot argue with the price when others are selling badges at a minimum of £3 and some as much as £6.

I think the club could coin in if they had someone who produced high quality designs for collectors due to the huge quantities they could produce them in.

Just bought a couple and signed up to support the RCF via Amazon Smile.
Every little helps.

Just received my badge in the post today. Stunning, size is perfect in my opinion, really happy with it. Always happy to donate to the charity.

Last edited:
Still haven’t received mine
Same here, I emailed them and the reply stated all orders placed on the 22nd were sent out on Thursday by second class post. They said if I haven't received it by Wednesday to get back in touch.

Same here, I emailed them and the reply stated all orders placed on the 22nd were sent out on Thursday by second class post. They said if I haven't received it by Wednesday to get back in touch.
Lass in work ordered same day and had hers delivered two days later. Which is great for her :D

Back