Rangers Christmas advert

Paisleyprod

Official Ticketer
Christmas is a sentimental time of year anyway. Add this covid shite, lockdowns, a divided society, political incompetence and where we have been as a club with things improving greatly under the current board and manager and us being unable to watch our beloved team in the flesh, its no wonder people are emotional.

We have our club and our beliefs and our way of life and hopefully we will be back to normal sooner or later.

WATP

hot orange

Christmas is a sentimental time of year anyway. Add this covid shite, lockdowns, a divided society, political incompetence and where we have been as a club with things improving greatly under the current board and manager and us being unable to watch our beloved team in the flesh, its no wonder people are emotional.

We have our club and our beliefs and our way of life and hopefully we will be back to normal sooner or later.

WATP
You'll set me off now.

Onions loyal

Hawftimepie

Brings a new meaning to season's greetings. Coz a was nearly greeting. Kinda hit home how long it's been now since I've been inside Ibrox. Just lovely.

I also NEED they baubles!

Amity75

Absolute class. The tarriers are only interesting in advertising the contents of their shop in theirs. Genuine hairs on neck stuff when John Greig appeared.

irvine96

Seems to get repeated all the time on BBC Scotland 115 channel.

Some of it okay but a lot is piss poor

change consent