Rangers Christmas advert

Christmas is a sentimental time of year anyway. Add this covid shite, lockdowns, a divided society, political incompetence and where we have been as a club with things improving greatly under the current board and manager and us being unable to watch our beloved team in the flesh, its no wonder people are emotional.

We have our club and our beliefs and our way of life and hopefully we will be back to normal sooner or later.

WATP

Christmas is a sentimental time of year anyway. Add this covid shite, lockdowns, a divided society, political incompetence and where we have been as a club with things improving greatly under the current board and manager and us being unable to watch our beloved team in the flesh, its no wonder people are emotional.

We have our club and our beliefs and our way of life and hopefully we will be back to normal sooner or later.

WATP
You'll set me off now.

Onions loyal

Brings a new meaning to season's greetings. Coz a was nearly greeting. Kinda hit home how long it's been now since I've been inside Ibrox. Just lovely.

I also NEED they baubles!

Absolute class. The mentally challengeds are only interesting in advertising the contents of their shop in theirs. Genuine hairs on neck stuff when John Greig appeared.

Seems to get repeated all the time on BBC Scotland 115 channel.

Some of it okay but a lot is piss poor

As good as any John fucking Lewis christmas ad.

top drawer from the media team at the club, nice touch to include Mr John Greig on the eve of the 50th anniversary.

Top class, emotional and a nice touch given the circumstances and time of year.

xpnh0Ai.jpg

Excellent video. The wee kids would have loved being on the park.

I was looking for some Rangers baubles, struggling to get them though.

Liked the wee snow globe too.

Back