Rangers.co.uk

Any sign of the "app" they refer to?

n3Rc14x.png

Do we need an RYDC website?

Could just roll that into a new section of the website.
They do atm..I think it would be good to have it separate I think. However if they got a new website then players would go up rapidly. Better websites = more conversions for the lotto

Like it! But what the feck does this mean? :)

"RANGERS Football Club has today unveiled its club brand evolution and digital transformation strategy, through an enhanced suite of unified digital products including the launch of a new industry leading club website and app."

Didn't see sentences like that on the old site!

Love they've got players height and weight too. Takes me back to my panini sticker album days of the 86 and 90 world cups. Always wanted to know Preben Elkjaer's weight or how tall Toto Schillachi was.

It looks great. The one feature I was hoping for that they don't have was like a fan portal - where you log in and you can see your Rangers TV subscription, MyGers points, season ticket details - with a feed of some sort that shows content related to the packages that you pay for.

Perhaps that's something for the future though.
Sign in via the Shop menu, then sign into Mygers account

It’s still the same as the old website.

Redirects you to Rangers Talent Sport. There’s not a hub as such for MyGers members.
Go into the shop menu below tickets , then sign into mygers.
It definitely works.

It looks so much slicker and much improved however not perfect

I was hoping they would get rid of the ‘rangers talent sport’ and have a fan portal for everything tickets , my gers , RTV, shop and lotto . Maybe that will come with the August 1st update if the online shop

also if that does not happen then in general update all sister websites

"Rangers Football Club has today unveiled its club brand evolution and digital transformation strategy, through an enhanced suite of unified digital products including the launch of a new industry leading club website and app."

Glad I'm not the only one:))

Love how it gives you a wee back story about where we signed the player from, weight, height etc. Wee Alfie could have smiled haha

New design looks decent, really like the team page.

Pretty sure there was talk of everything like the ticket section and shop being integrated. Hopefully this is part of a second phase.

"Rangers Football Club has today unveiled its club brand evolution and digital transformation strategy, through an enhanced suite of unified digital products including the launch of a new industry leading club website and app."

Means we're getting shit done but using lots of bullshit bingo words!

I haven't yet has the chance to properly look at it yet but on quick poke around, it's been done the right way.

Consigned the old system to the bin and implemented a new modern framework that should be capable of handling our traffic without going down.

I'm in this line of work and I've been critical of our approach in the past but kudos again to the business management team for this massive improvement.

Hopefully:
Easier to navigate=used more=more merchandise/service advertising cross sell opportunities=more cash

It’s much better than it was but looks like a big standard Wordpress design to me. However, I guess that’s the price you have to pay to function on different platforms

It’s still pretty lame on content though

To be honest I’m not impressed. I still have to click the buttons to navigate the site, surely I should just be able to think of the page I want and the site should take me there? Amateur hour again at Ibrox.

(it looks fantastic)

Impressive new website design! Hopefully the ticketing section and RTV gets all rolled into 1 login on the homepage though. Good start.

To be honest I’m not impressed. I still have to click the buttons to navigate the site, surely I should just be able to think of the page I want and the site should take me there? Amateur hour again at Ibrox.

(it looks fantastic)
Get onto the SLO. Not good enough.

I only get message saying No memberships are available?
After signing in, drop down menu, my account.
It gives you all your purchase history .
It would be easier if it had a sign in page at the start.

After signing in, drop down menu, my account.
It gives you all your purchase history .
It would be easier if it had a sign in page at the start.
I’ve joined MyGers. I was under the impression if you clicked on MyGers in the shop menu it had something in it?

I’ve joined MyGers. I was under the impression if you clicked on MyGers in the shop menu it had something in it?
It's the only way I have found to sign into my account, when signed in you can amend CCCS and view all payments for tickets and mygers.
It should have an easier way to sign in.

Had a look at the website and don't think it's much of an improvement on the last one -maybe need to get used to it. I don't know why the website doesn't have your Rangers login details on the front page.

Had a look at a number of English clubs websites and they all have login option on their front page.

Last edited:
Back