Rangers Crest Projected Across Glasgow

What permission would we need? I remember FHM doing it to Buckingham Palace years ago too.
I imagine it would be like a film shoot and you’d need to use a cherry picker to project some of those. Would necessitate some forward planning I would think, and the use of both private/public land

I was actually wondering if they projected the one on the Building & Printing College from the roof Strathclyde Uni. Wouldn’t that be a lovely irony?

Riding along on the crest of the Gers. Would look great adorning the walls of the stadium of blight

p8x5qYz.png

I remember when we had a ooh ad outside the piggery served on one of Forrest's boards(septic board member or sponsor) it was pulled instantly when they realised/ found out but not before plenty of bears got it photo'd

I asked the question too lol

It depends on how the shots are processed, here is a shot I took of when they projected an Irn Bru can on the Clyde auditorium. You can see the van tey had the kit in on the far left

Our twitter feed of the crest on buildings has certainly riled up the Dhims! They know it’s coming!

Our twitter feed of the crest on buildings has certainly riled up the Dhims! They know it’s coming!

what are they saying ?

Edit- just had a look !

Wow they absolutely detest the four lads history don’t they ? Moon howlers claiming it’s made up ffs . Nearly every comment is about 4 lads had a dream . I love that song and I loved the Rangers founders tour and I knew that somehow it would really bother them . They live in a vacuum of suspended reality and don’t like hearing how Rangers were formed for sport and nothing else , it disturbs their wee minds clearly .

I’ll now be hammering this song and story even more than I did before now that I know how much it riles those bastards .

Last edited:
Back