Rangers Crest Projected Across Glasgow

Official Ticketer
From the new website. Thought they looked good enough to deserve their own thread.

DSC_4648.jpg

DSC_4693.jpg

DSC_4708.jpg

DSC_4747.jpg

DSC_5557.jpg

These made me slightly emotional, I won't lie.

There's more knocking about online too. I hope the club puts a full gallery together.

That's wonderful, well done Rangers.

I walked through Central Station before an old firm game not so long ago and had tims screaming in people's faces. It made me sick how much they thought they ruled the roost.

We are waking up big time.

Really? Oh, well. It’s definitely been enhanced though. The club could have recorded this being projected to send out as part of the new image package.
Guy in another thread said boys from his RSC posted photos of it earlier in the week. Website also says it happened on Tuesday.

It looks like projectors with the exception of the Armadilo at the end which is clearly photoshopped.

Think the footage has been enhanced in places though to boost the intensity.
I’ve worked with a company that does this (they probably did this for RFC) and they do use special cameras to enhance the image but it’s not photoshopped, and it can look spectacular to naked eye depending on the surface being projected on to

I’ve worked with a company that does this (they probably did this for RFC) and they do use special cameras to enhance the image but it’s not photoshopped, and it can look spectacular to naked eye depending on the surface being projected on to
I think the final shot of the Armadilo in the video is photoshopped but otherwise I agree they are bone-fide projections. I’m a little surprised we got permission to do it

Must have looked superb

The guy that took the pics I shared above said it was amazing to see, I was nightshift too, if i'd known this was happening I'd have went down for a look.

I think the final shot of the Armadilo in the video is photoshopped but otherwise I agree they are bone-fide projections. I’m a little surprised we got permission to do it

Must have looked superb
What permission would we need? I remember FHM doing it to Buckingham Palace years ago too.

Looks good and quite slick.

Feels like the board know things haven’t been great recently and we are now fighting back to reclaim the city.

Rangers vs Celtic - Class vs Crass

When do we see the plethora of tweets from dweebs with a Hammer and Sickle in their name, West End luvvies, past it Indie bands (Primal Scream, Mogwai I’m looking at you), ‘Irish’ activists and bandwagon jumping politicians denouncing this as supremacist?

Last edited:
Back