Rangers Custom WWE Title Has Arrived.

I never thought as an 9 year old kid collecting WWF stickers I would EVER see them combine with my other love at the time (and still are WWF/E not so much now) Rangers and have a World title belt with our badge on it. VERY cool! Wonder if big Drew will ever get his wish and have a match at Ibrox , it would be amazing for him and our exposure world wide

I never thought as an 9 year old kid collecting WWF stickers I would EVER see them combine with my other love at the time (and still are WWF/E not so much now) Rangers and have a World title belt with our badge on it. VERY cool! Wonder if big Drew will ever get his wish and have a match at Ibrox , it would be amazing for him and our exposure world wide
Totally surreal mate, I've been to Raw and Smackdown but never thought I'd see Rangers and WWE together B-D

Gerrard better have this over his shoulder as he walks out against Hibs tomorrow.
Morelos to perform the People's Elbow on Kennedy at Ibrox before grabbing a microphone and reminding the reptiles to "know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH. :shh: If you smell what el Bufalo is cooking."

I haven't watched wrestling since I was about 10 so those references are very out of date.

Totally surreal mate, I've been to Raw and Smackdown but never thought I'd see Rangers and WWE together B-D
Yea I went to both at the Hydro too, was two decent nights..... expensive. I managed to get over to Florida in 2017 for Wrestlemainia also , Which was last time
I actually really watched it .... before big Drew came on the scene. But as said let’s hope he gets his wish one day and gets a match at Ibrox one summer

Yea I went to both at the Hydro too, was two decent nights..... expensive. I managed to get over to Florida in 2017 for Wrestlemainia also , Which was last time
I actually really watched it .... before big Drew came on the scene. But as said let’s hope he gets his wish one day and gets a match at Ibrox one summer
It was down in Manchester at the then MEN arena i went to way back in 2004. There was a Wrestlemania tour house show around April then the Raw and Smackdown in October. I stopped watching all together by 2007 so I've no idea what it's like these days.

Amazing! Not watched wrestling in years but that is very unique and cool! Imagine wee guys and girls (and older ones too!) who are into WWE getting a stadium tour and seeing that in the trophy room! And for visiting clubs, instantly recognisable and a great talking point!

Morelos to perform the People's Elbow on Kennedy at Ibrox before grabbing a microphone and reminding the reptiles to "know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH. :shh: If you smell what el Bufalo is cooking."

I haven't watched wrestling since I was about 10 so those references are very out of date.
‘If ya smeeeeelllll what the Buff is cookin’!’

Absolute scenes.

Back