Rangers Custom WWE Title Has Arrived.

We have MANY unique and different items in our trophy room, but l suspect we may be the only football Club in the world to have a WWE championship belt in ours!

Possibly a question that will pop up in pub quiz/The Chase etc in years to come.

Good luck to big Drew tonight too, proud of his Rangers background and not afraid to show it.

Think they sent Liverpool one last season football wise. The players on the teams in the big American sports go daft for them when delivered when they win their respective championships as most grew up fans. The metalwork on the original design of that belt was made by Orange County Choppers, not sure if they still produce the parts of it for wwe. Wwe has a massive worldwide footprint and it’s a great way to get exposure untarnished by the lazy narrative that exists in Scotland re our club being one to be associated with.

Think they sent Liverpool one last season football wise. The players on the teams in the big American sports go daft for them when delivered when they win their respective championships as most grew up fans. The metalwork on the original design of that belt was made by Orange County Choppers, not sure if they still produce the parts of it for wwe. Wwe has a massive worldwide footprint and it’s a great way to get exposure untarnished by the lazy narrative that exists in Scotland re our club being one to be associated with.
I believe Chelsea and Real Madrid got ones in recent seasons.

Gerrard is Mr Perfect
Kent is RVD
Davis is Bret Hart
Jack is William Regal
Aribo is Booker T
Hagi is The Model Rick Martel
BB is Benoit
Arfield is Kurt Angle
McGregor is Shawn Michaels
Defoe is Rey Jr
Goldson/Helander/Leon are Ax/Smash/Crush
JT is Jeff Hardy

Rangers are The Game
BB is a murderer??

Did he pay for it out of his own pocket?

If so quite the gesture considering how much someone said it was worth further up the thread
The WWE are worth billions.

Probably a gesture of goodwill but it's a hell of a gesture because I don't think they've done anything like that before for a champion's personal sports team.

Maybe he negotiated it into his last contract? :))

I thought the club were having a week off all social media?
I thought that too, seen some insta stuff. Didnt want to say on here though for being blasphemeth lol. Think it might be just the players, but Balogun posted recently too.

Maybe just still carried in euphoria from title buzz. Certainly not intentional.

Love it, cannot wait to see that next time in the trophy room. Big fan of the original WWF back in the early 90s, Ultimate Warrior was my man.

But yeah, the belt looks really top notch: aint got that in the manks cupboard do they haha :))

The WWE are worth billions.

Probably a gesture of goodwill but it's a hell of a gesture because I don't think they've done anything like that before for a champion's personal sports team.

Maybe he negotiated it into his last contract? :))
I’m contemplating paying for wrestle mania :eek:
I thought that too, seen some insta stuff. Didnt want to say on here though for being blasphemeth lol. Think it might be just the players, but Balogun posted recently too.

Maybe just still carried in euphoria from title buzz. Certainly not intentional.
That’s already been pointed out. Politely and not so much :))

Fantastic.
I took my son 30 odd years ago to SSEC to see The Undertaker and the rest and although I wasn't a fan you get carried away. I was standing on my seat shouting like a big wean and I was in my 30s.

Les Kellett Loyal.
Jesus Christ, that was a total flash back!!!! My dad took me and brother 30 odd years ago to the SECC and stood on the chair and genuinely was shouting about “when is Les Kellett coming on”. 12 year old me was a tad embarrassed.

Only in FF would there be half of us acknowledge its massive kudos in the world of sport & the other half thinking we've been given the equivalent of a shinty club from the Orkney Champions Shinty Super League B-D

(... it is a bit gay tho I'll admit, no need to oil your bodys before a fight ffs)

Jesus Christ, that was a total flash back!!!! My dad took me and brother 30 odd years ago to the SECC and stood on the chair and genuinely was shouting about “when is Les Kellett coming on”. 12 year old me was a tad embarrassed.
Its one of the good things about having kids it gives you a good excuse to behave like one. I'm sure your dad like me had a great night being out with his kids.

Back