Rangers Development Squad v Brighton 12th Sept 7.30pm Ibrox

Would be great if these were free to season ticket holders. Part of the Development Squad idea is to ease the transition for young players into the senior game. They want them playing infront of good sized crowds too.

I remember when reserve games were free for ST holders up at Broadwood.

Hopefully they will have the match on RTV or at least some extended highlights.

Or they could even stream it live on YouTube.

Really interested to see how they young guys get on as there are quite a few on the cusp of the first team.

How close to the Brighton 1st team do you think we'll see ?
None as it whatever Brighton bring up from the own U23s or U18s side

Brighton U23s play Newcastle U23s on Monday night while in terms of the Man City game it is likely to be the Man City U18s side as the Man City EDS play Sunderland U23s at the same time

None as it whatever Brighton bring up from the own U23s or U18s side

Brighton U23s play Newcastle U23s on Monday night while in terms of the Man City game it is likely to be the Man City U18s side as the Man City EDS play Sunderland at the same time

Cool,Cheers.

I'm all for these matches, the type of tests the youngsters need. I'm not sure playing matches at an almost empty Ibrox is a good thing or not though.

Academy Results from the Weekend

13s Motherwell 0 Rangers 3
14s Motherwell 5 Rangers 2
15s Rangers 1 Motherwell 2
17s Rangers 3 Motherwell 0

Still nothing on entry I see despite the fact they keen to play these games in front a crowd

Leicester City 26/9/17 and Tottenham Hotspur 10/10/17 are scheduled for Ibrox with a 7.15pm kick-off

Still nothing on entry I see despite the fact they keen to play these games in front a crowd

Leicester City 26/9/17 and Tottenham Hotspur 10/10/17 are scheduled for Ibrox with a 7.15pm kick-off

Our web team are always slow to update, it can be quite frustrating.

Would be great if these were free to season ticket holders. Part of the Development Squad idea is to ease the transition for young players into the senior game. They want them playing infront of good sized crowds too.

I remember when reserve games were free for ST holders up at Broadwood.
I can remember going to Creamery Park in Bathgate to watch the reserves. It was quite surreal seeing Gazza playing in front of about 50 people at a juniors park

I will be there if the turnstiles are open. the spurs game will be a good one aswell. They should charge a £5 with the money going to the RYDC

They really need to promote these games a lot better if they want fans to turn up to support the young bears. Nothing on official or youth Twitter about it yet.

There is a Charity Q&A night on the 10th at Ibrox.

I think this has been a great move by the club. Testing them against higher levels of opposition can only be a good thing for us.

Disappointed I'm a 12hr shift tomorrow or I would of come up for this. Hopefully make the Spurs game.

Rangers v Brighton & Hove Albion

Tuesday 12 September
Ibrox Stadium
7.15pm

Entry via – West Enclosure, priced £5 for adults and £2 for concessions

It's probably Brighton U18s we're playing with their U23s playing today. Maybe a mixture of both. They've had a decent start to their season in the PL U18s

Brighton 3-1 West Ham
Norwich 0-1 Brighton
Spurs 0-1 Brighton
Brighton 1-1 Leicester

It's probably Brighton U18s we're playing with their U23s playing today. Maybe a mixture of both. They've had a decent start to their season in the PL U18s

Brighton 3-1 West Ham
Norwich 0-1 Brighton
Spurs 0-1 Brighton
Brighton 1-1 Leicester

Think its supposed to be senior squads we are playing. Or at least something close to it. Probably the subs bench.

Do we get free entry for season ticket holders?

Looks like £5 across the board mate. Was hoping for a wee sweetner on the ST as well.

Back