Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

I finally managed to complete the set tonight and got the red bottle that had eluded me for ages, I'm absolutely delighted to add this to the collection.
I can't thank @Plantation pioneer enough for meeting up and doing a swap, I really hope you enjoy the bottle mate. It was also a real pleasure to have a good conversation with you and amazing to realise we have quite a bit in common.
Thanks again and hope to see you in Sevilla, I'll even buy you a drink or 2 ;)

I love a happy ending!

I finally managed to complete the set tonight and got the red bottle that had eluded me for ages, I'm absolutely delighted to add this to the collection.
I can't thank @Plantation pioneer enough for meeting up and doing a swap, I really hope you enjoy the bottle mate. It was also a real pleasure to have a good conversation with you and amazing to realise we have quite a bit in common.

Tough day at the office, but this little love affair has cheered me up.

You two are too cute.

No worries mate. As I said my 2 bottles are for drinking so if swapping helped you complete the set only too happy to help.

Only 150 being produced for those with a spare £800.00

Nice little earner for the club and a corporate sponsor.

Not for me but I'm sure a few collectors will pay it.

Nice little earner for the club and a corporate sponsor.

Not for me but I'm sure a few collectors will pay it.

I'd want to drink it so I'd need two :D

Outwith my current financial circumstances I'm afraid.

Douglas Laing just released 150th commemorative single malt. Only 150 bottles, definitely for collecting, not drinking……well unless we win Europa Cup :)

If we win the Europa is it worth selling the signed Tav one instantly or keeping for a bit ?

So if things go to plan on Wednesday and assuming your not in Sevilla will anybody be opening a bottle to celebrate that they previously planned to keep unopened.

I'm planning to open this season's whisky and use my Dads whisky decanter and glass and have a wee toast to him.

Yes.

I might open the best bottle in my collection, a Yamazaki 18 Year Old.

I think it’s worth about 14 times now what I paid before the world went Japanese whisky crazy!

Might save it for the Friday as I may not be in any state to appreciate it on the Wednesday.

Surprised it’s gone down to those numbers so quickly but good money spinner for the club.

I begrudged paying £55 for the 55 whisky but I’m also more of a Rum drinker to be honest.

Really impressive, particularly with it not even being on general sale yet.

Just noticed these miniature bottles are on sale on the Douglas Laing website.
1200 bottles
£6 each
This is not the newest more expensive whisky but the older 150th release.

Just noticed these miniature bottles are on sale on the Douglas Laing website.
1200 bottles
£6 each
This is not the newest more expensive whisky but the older 150th release.

Is it the same as this but just miniatures?

Back