Rangers edging closer to finishing 55 goals/points ahead of Celtic

ForGodForCountryForever

You dont need to be a mathemagician to work it out, Ive done the basics for you.

The remaining fixtures are as follows:-

Rangers Celtic
St Johnstone Rangers
Livingston Rangers
Rangers Aberdeen

Rangers Celtic
Aberdeen Celtic
Celtic St Johnstone
Hibs Celtic

Currently we are 41 points/goals* better off and on the assumption we beat them at Ibrox thatd make it 46 at least. It would then take us to win our remaining games, likely, and them to drop points in 1 or 2 games, quite possible, to make the magic 55!

Their win last weekend has made it slightly more difficult but I remain hopeful this can be achieved.

*goals meaning GD

I don't think what you've typed is what you mean?

points/goals or goals/points is points per goals or vice versa.

I'm guessing you mean the combined differences between ours and their goal differences and points totals?

Don't know where the 41 points/goals better off is coming from?
We are currently 21 GD better off and 20 points better off.

21+20=41

I don't think what you've typed is what you mean?

points/goals or goals/points is points per goals or vice versa.

I'm guessing you mean the combined differences between ours and their goal differences and points totals?

Yes indeed the overall difference (aiming for 55 upon League completion) is the GD and points differences combined.

Don't know where the 41 points/goals better off is coming from?

21+20=41

Yes indeed the overall difference (aiming for 55 upon League completion) is the GD and points differences combined.

I was looking at the table on the right on this page:rolleyes:

Have you taken into account the Expected goals per game of all our opponents and factored it in to both ours and their goal difference?
Also, what if they play Duffy? Will that not blow your figures out of the water?

Have you taken into account the Expected goals per game of all our opponents and factored it in to both ours and their goal difference?
Also, what if they play Duffy? Will that not blow your figures out of the water?
I do not recognise XG as anything other than complete nonsense, my figure work is based only real football.

Duffy playing may assist in them dropping points and us reaching the said magic 55 for 55 but Im encouraged by the fact that they have a number of potential match losers in the squad.

The most pointless thread I have ever entered.

It's quite scary what goes on in some people's brains :))

mF7p4gF.gif

21+20=41

Is this a new metric? It looks like something a beggar would come up with to justify some weird made up scenario.

Back