Rangers European Record Since 2018

der_hammer10

Was meaning to update this when the season finished, but I think the final was still a bit raw in the mind.

Rangers record in Europe since Gerrard came in against Shkupi all the way to the Europa League final against Frankfurt stands at:

P64 W31 D19 L14 F110 A62

The players and management team in that time have truly spoiled us. A miraculous record for any club from Scotland, but even more so from Rangers given the events since 2012 all the way up to the end of the 17/18 season.

There’s a lot to happen between now and the beginning of August in terms of reshaping the squad, but our record in Europe should give incredible confidence that we can and will make the CL group stages. Nobody will want to draw Rangers.

Was meaning to update this when the season finished, but I think the final was still a bit raw in the mind.

Rangers record in Europe since Gerrard came in against Shkupi all the way to the Europa League final against Frankfurt stands at:

P64 W31 D19 L14 F110 A62

The players and management team in that time have truly spoiled us. A miraculous record for any club from Scotland, but even more so from Rangers given the events since 2012 all the way up to the end of the 17/18 season.

There’s a lot to happen between now and the beginning of August in terms of reshaping the squad, but our record in Europe should give incredible confidence that we can and will make the CL group stages. Nobody will want to draw Rangers.

110 goals in Europe in 4 seasons.

No wonder my throat’s sore.

A magnificent record that deserved to be topped off with the Europa League trophy last season.

I hope we can extend key players in the final year of their contract like Morelos, Aribo and Kent, who've demonstrated their ability on the European stage.

Should we find ourselves in either competition below the Champions League, we should be striving to win it.

The best and biggest do this regularly; it would be fitting, as well as brilliant, for Rangers to build on this and for it to become rather permanent. The benefits to a club like this could open up a whole new avenue of potential; on and off the park.

You know its joyous when you watch us in Europe and expect to win every game. The last four years has given us a belief. Truly the next step is CL. I think that will change our gears up another notch!

Some special nights spent with my wee boy who finally got to see.what rangers is all about going toe to toe with some great European sides,also the amazing atmospheres and the memorable Union bears displays ,here's to many more.

The best and biggest do this regularly; it would be fitting, as well as brilliant, for Rangers to build on this and for it to become rather permanent. The benefits to a club like this could open up a whole new avenue of potential; on and off the park.
The way Europe is setup now should really be to our benefit

We should have European football in February virtually every year to be honest

Superb tbh

And a lot of draws you disregard taking into the fact in most away games that’s an excellent result.

Amazing how quickly I was relaxed in europe under Gerrard initially.

Sometimes I was more a bag of nerves playing dross like Aberdeen or killie than I was us playing in europe

There are some losses in there that have also had no impact on progression.

Our performances in a prolonged period in Europe have been the best I've experienced in my life time. Long may it continue.

The RSB late loss. We had replaced half of the team when they scored in injury time. One example recently.

Another angle I was looking at - We only lost by more than one goal ( ie we’re well beaten ) three times ? Leverkusen, Lyon, Slavia ? And in one of them we had 2 red cards.

Gerrard and co laid the foundations for future managers to build on. The mind set of the fans have also changed. Nothing beats the European nights

P64 W31 D19 L14 F110 A62

We have come a long way from fans arguing with Pedron in bushes after losing to Progres Neiderkorn.

It’s got to a point , regardless who we play, we expect a result. More often then not the team has produced. The last few years have given us some nights. Last season’s European run was so special, I got to witness it all with my daughter, memories that will last a life time. Hopefully going forward we get more of these special nights. Can’t wait.

Back