Rangers fan and Celtic fan put rivalry aside to tackle sectarian violence in Glasgow together

Status
Not open for further replies.
A *** that c*nt is and you can just tell the so called bear is someone who would let their child support ra Sellik.

Pass me the sick bucket, hope somebody put pubes in their pints.

Waste of time

There is nothing to discuss or negotiate this country is ruined and can only see 1 side of the argument

Apartheid schooling of separating at 4 or 5 years old will not be up for discussion

In all aspects of public life the 15% of those who claim to be Catholic have a disproportionate amount of the top and important jobs.

I R A and rebel songs are just political and cultural and part of a proud history nothing to see here just move on
Nearly any song by Rangers is sectarian including people getting 6 months in the jail for singing the Billy Boys

Hun not sectarian
19th Century Terrorist sectarian anti Catholic anyone using it, excluding the Celtic fans who call themselves it, is a bigot

A compliant print,radio and television media have been allowed to repeat the mantra
Celtic GOOD
Rangers BAD

These people cant be debated they cant be reasoned with they are not normal.

They have won 9 out of 9 domestic competitions in Scotland but just look or listen to them in real life and online they still think they are being cheated and it is all a masonic conspiracy.

Cap doffed. Ten out of ten.

Anyone reading shite like this from another country must legitimately think "sectarian violence" happens all the time here.

Yep, can't go for some milk without seeing this sectarian violence everywhere all the time. It's not Kashmir ffs.

There is no "sectarian" problem. Our problem is with people who are determined to maintain tax payer funded jollies based on this "problem".

“Historically, football has been used to promote anti-Catholic bigotry...." Is any evidence ever produced to support this? From what I can see Roman Catholics have done pretty well from life in Scotland. Presumably the Irish Catholics who first moved here did so to get a better life than they would have got in what is a predominantly Catholic country.

A mentally challenged is a mentally challenged is a mentally challenged.They always have an agenda and look for a platform to spout their usual"anti catholic/irish" shite at any opportunity.And in this shithole they are given plenty of opportunities. Their opinion is all that matters to them and the scotshit mhedia.

Rangers fan and Celtic fan put rivalry aside to tackle sectarian violence in Glasgow together
Why now with this I wonder. Sneaky, slithering Baskets.

Stephen wants to end bigotry but couldn't wait to specifically mention the "anti catholic" variety on match days.
They just cant help themselves.
No sign whatsover that the reporter then asked him about the anti Protestant variety.
We've seen all this shite before.
Felt it pointless to read on...

I've said it before : If they only want to blame one side then they themselves are a massive part of any problem.

It's quite astonishing that he's mentioned as a Catholic but they can't bring themselves to mention the Rangers fans religion. Is it because the Rangers fan isn't even a Protestant?

Is it more likely because Rangers fans aren't quite as vociferous about their religion and don't feel the need to shout it from the rooftops constantly that this was skewed like this.

The tone of that article is the very reason people don't take whatever (small) level of sectarianism in Scotland seriously. It's because it's treated as a one way street.

IF they want to have a grown up debate about it and can be balanced with regards to the actual issues and not what the red tops scream from time to time to sell papers, we might start to get somewhere.

Last edited:
Why now? Non Catholics are trying to understand how ANY decent person could live with themselves knowing that adults were sexually abusing kids.

They were being abused by men whom their parent trusted to help fulfil their kids dreams.

This stinks of deflection and it won't be the last.

Here’s how it goes with this type of thing generally , if the Rangers fan wants to avoid the conversation going downhill and turning nasty you either need to walk away or bite your tongue because most bears will have experienced conversations with them and there’s THREE things which are a given...the Rangers fan will have to accept we are the bad guys/ worse of the 2 sets of fans, the soapdodger will also cite numerous anecdotal shite as proof of the fact Rangers are the villains and they will always try to dominate the conversation and ESPECIALLY if there is a third party/neutral to be convinced by the bullshit they are spouting . I find it’s best to not engage with them full stop, its a total waste of time trying to reason with these people.

I love getting into conversations with them as they get destroyed every time.
At one time I avoided even looking at them . Now I want to destroy them at every turn Remember the mhedia want to portray them as progressives when in reality they are pro- Irish fascists.

I wonder what would have happened if he had said I'm a active loyalists, member of apprentice boys or orange order would have been stopped as you then are a bigot and would have been all over media ,being one or the other has nothing to do with football so why bring it up.
Best thing to do is laugh at these two clowns and let them enjoy there minute of fame
WATP

No chip on this shoulder...

“Historically, football has been used to promote anti-Catholic bigotry and a lot of guys use Old Firm games to cause problems. It does seem to be on the rise.”

Whitabout Tim on Tim, Tim on polis and Tim on anybody.

There's the biggest issue.

Care to elaborate on that Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back