Rangers fan dies after ‘catching Covid-19 while travelling home for Leverkusen match’

RIP

the way this disease is attacking some people is truly frightening. Restrictions should have been put in place weeks before they were.
Even the braga games were risky given how the disease spread in Europe in February

Something crazy about that though.

50,000+were at that game. So far we’re told only 126 have died in Scotland. Why this seemingly healthy 40 year old guy?
Planes have people on and off them who use other means of travel via other plane routes, he would have caught it that way most likely. If my memory is correct he was travelling from Dubai as well. a 13,19,21 year old have died of covid-19, i really see it as a gamble how it turns out for an individual getting it.

A true ranger..... deserves a minutes applause on the 40th minute in the first game back at Ibrox when this virus gets to %^*&

RIP Ryan, that's just so unfair at such a young age, condolences to all your friends and family.

Puts everything into perspective , devastating news for his family. I obviously never new him but I am in no doubt he will be sadly missed.
The world needs to do everything possible to eradicate this disease , nothing else matters , nothing !
Others should take note.
Rest in peace young man.

Puts everything into perspective , devastating news for his family. I obviously never new him but I am in no doubt he will be sadly missed.
The world needs to do everything possible to eradicate this disease , nothing else matters , nothing !
Others should take note.
Rest in peace young man.
Exactly this. RIP Ryan

Absolutely outstanding effort on this memorial fund for my big mates wife and kids in 1 day. Shows me he is well regarded he was from all corners. He will be missed.
Stay safe fellow Bears and thank you for all the kind words.

Back