Rangers fan dies after ‘catching Covid-19 while travelling home for Leverkusen match’

Sad, sad news.

What rag wrote that story?

We played Bayer on the 12th March, Scotland reported it's first case on the 1st March, Dubai reported it's first case on the 29th January, a full 4 weeks before Scotland and 6 before the match.

Horrible that the poor guy caught, suffered and died from the virus but to suggest that it was because he came here for the game is, at best, nothing short of sensationalism.

Thoughts with his family.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ryan in Dubai in January when I travelled over for the game. He was a gentleman and he along with the other bears made me most welcome.
I had a great sash bash in the Donatello with Ryan and the rest of the Dubai bears.
Condolences to all his family and the Dubai loyal
RIP Ryan

Ryan was a great guy and a massive bluenose. So much so that when he left to go to Dubai he joined the supporters club over there.
I had the pleasure of being a work colleague of Ryan’s for years and we remained in contact when he left for the Middle East. Everyone I spoke to yesterday is absolutely devastated.
He was a larger than life character who Ioved his family and the Rangers.

Rest easy mate

Back