Rangers fan dies after ‘catching Covid-19 while travelling home for Leverkusen match’

Thank you all for the very kind words.
Ryan was a very dear friend of mine here in Dubai both of us being members of the Dubai Loyal.
He truly was a great guy who loved his family and loved the Rangers he will be sorely missed.
I will make sure that all of your messages are conveyed to his wife and family.
RIP Ryan
So sorry to hear this today, please take care and pass the Jo’burg Loyal’s thoughts and prayers to Ryan’s family and to the Dubai lads
I know a few travel down here and watch games with us, RIP Ryan.

Condolences to the family in these sad and doleful tidings.

I sadly know from personal experience what a lady's front bottom this virus is.

Heard this a few days ago as Ryan was a mate of a mate who knew him via the Dubai Loyal. Very sad. Tragic in fact.

RIP Ryan

Absolutely tragic. A young life taken far too soon and still there are people treating this like a holiday and not taking it seriously whatsoever. Makes me so angry

I was one of those who thought cancelling the game was an overreaction. Looking back how wrong was I! Blissful ignorance and now this poor chap has paid the ultimate price. Such a shame and shows the reality of what we are dealing with.

Another tragedy. Another family grieving. I f*cking hate this virus. Sleep well, fellow bear :(

40 years old is just a kid to me now.

R.I.P young man and condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P Ryan, far too young, God bless you and your family, my heart goes out to your young family, this just shouldn't happen, this virus is absolutely horrific.

The current COVID-19 pandemic is further emphasised when the figures behind the death rate etc. become people such as this. Tragic to read.

Terrible news indeed.

Sadly, it highlights the madness of having the game go ahead when it was pretty obvious the 2nd leg wouldn't be able to get played.

RIP Ryan.

Back