Rangers fans hoist ‘champions’ banner outside Celtic Park as Steven Gerrard’s side close in on title

I’m sure this is just the start of the shithousery bears are going to do at the chamber of secrets leading up to the game.

Equally as bad as the Celtic DA’s with the “kin ye see the Rainjurz coming Hamish” patter.

Why are so many Bears keen to involve some element of Celtic into their 55 celebrations?

If you don't know the significance of a banner outside the piggery with Champions RFC then there is not one jot I can say to you in a post.

Hope you don't get your doors kicked in by the police for breaking covid rules and a made up charge for having a "sectarian" banner at the home of sectarianism. And well done those bears,love it

Well done chaps. Glad you weren’t huckled for racism as obviously the word champions is now anti-poet.

Be better when we are champions tbh
I am genuinely the most pessimistic of the pessimists, and even I am as cool as an ice cube in my glass of celebratory malt, we ARE the Champions and I fully expect us to thrash that lot at the piggery, we are just so, so far ahead of them, it's clear for all to see...

Young Bears takin' the piss out of the Peasants and the old bassas are moanin'. lol

Good luck to them !
Not all of them. Any pain we can visit on the poet is fine by me (tbf all the bears I know are comfortable with this as well). Well done boys, a starter for 10.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be within 1k of that shit hole (unless the Bears were playing). Fair play to them...but might as well have waited until Sunday when we will be Champions (hopefully).

Screenshot-20210302-060856-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Love the banner.

Personally I'd prefer to keep them out of our celebrations.

This should be 100% about Rangers, our achievement, in getting getting back to our rightful place at the top after a period of hell.

Keep the filth out of it, no mention of their name, who they are or what they are, I want them cancelled.

Let's keep 55 a celebration of Rangers.

Love the banner.

Personally I'd prefer to keep them out of our celebrations.

This should be 100% about Rangers, our achievement, in getting getting back to our rightful place at the top after a period of hell.

Keep the filth out of it, no mention of their name, who they are or what they are, I want them cancelled.

Let's keep 55 a celebration of Rangers.
Spot on. I love the banner but want nothing to do with those Rheptiles

Equally as bad as the Celtic DA’s with the “kin ye see the Rainjurz coming Hamish” patter.

Why are so many Bears keen to involve some element of Celtic into their 55 celebrations?

Oh I wonder.......

Maybe, just maybe it's something to do with 9 years of "yooz urr pyoor deed man" "yooz will nuvur win a top flight title again maaaahn" "zombies maaaahn" "we are well gonna get 10 in a row and beyond maaaahn" "uz wullnae even stoap 15 in a row maaaahn".

As well as, attacking our supporters buses at Hampden, attacking our fans, treating our stadium like dirt, treating our previous managers and staff with utter contempt.... the list goes on.

As much as I would love to see Rangers celebrations that celebrate our success, every bear and any bear has the right to rip these fannies to absolute shreds over this.

The fact you needed to ask tells me you live in some sort of cave and may have just emerged.

I don't really have anything printed, ready or made that involves them, but you can be damn certain they'll hear and see me over the next few weeks in some form.

Back