Rangers fans in fitness

gorbalsbear

Official Ticketer
After putting on more weight than I should and reading reviews on here from previous fans in fitness, the club are taking applications for the next sessions I've decided I need to bite the bullet and apply, has anyone else applied to take part?

Here is the link for anyone interested it starts on 9th Sept I'm sure for the monday sessions.

https://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/i...es/health-wellbeing/football-fans-in-training

Last edited:
Jon-Flanagan-1458097.jpg

After putting on more weight than I should and reading reviews on here from previous fans in fitness, the club are taking applications for the next sessions I've decided I need to bite the bullet and apply, has anyone else applied to take part?

When are the classes and how much does it cost if you don’t mind me asking (can’t see it on the website.)

Did it a couple of years back myself. It's an excellent plan and the benefits for you are great.

The work the community coaches do on it is fantastic.

The club should be applauded for their work on it.

When are the classes and how much does it cost if you don’t mind me asking (can’t see it on the website.)
It’s fantastic. It’s free btw.

They ran two sessions a couple of years ago Monday and Friday evening. One for Over 35’s and one for under.
Don’t know which day it is now

Go for it. It’s well worth it

Did it a couple of years back myself. It's an excellent plan and the benefits for you are great.

The work the community coaches do on it is fantastic.

The club should be applauded for their work on it.
The question that must now be asked Mr L, is,
are you still at the same level of fitness you were at when you finished the course?:p

It’s fantastic. It’s free btw.

They ran two sessions a couple of years ago Monday and Friday evening. One for Over 35’s and one for under.
Don’t know which day it is now

Go for it. It’s well worth it

Cheer for your info, going to register interest, thanks.

Anyone thinking about doing this please don't hesitate. Cracking program with great coaches. It covers all levels of fitness and has proven results year after year.

You will make great friend - be ready to accept as well as dish out plenty of banter. No-one escapes.

PM me if anyone needs any info from a participants viewpoint.

The question that must now be asked Mr L, is,
are you still at the same level of fitness you were at when you finished the course?:p

It was until I did my knee again a few months back.

I'll get baxk to where I was again though. I still use stuff learned in the course on a daily / weekly basis.

The tools are all there for you on the course.

Ditto to what Del said. I did this and lost 3 stone, great motivation and you will learn Ibrox intimately!

I’m joining in with the new courses coming up, the motivation you get from the coaches and surroundings is priceless.

I've been on it a few time ,highly recommend it to any bear ,great coaches ,I'm currently involved with the rangers ffit team ,we go all over Scotland playing other club teams

Has anyone on here taken part in the Football fans in training at Ibrox?

Just looking for an idea what to expect when I start it next week & if there is anything I need to take along with me?

Just looking for an idea what to expect when I start it next week & if there is anything I need to take along with me?
What day are you going, the Monday or the Friday class?

I done it mate.

You get out what you put in. I lost 2.5stone in 12 weeks.

It can be hard work, the coaches work you hard but are very fair. You will be sore after week one. Stick with it though and you will see the benefits.

Dunno if they still go this but we also got a kick about at HTC after completing the course.

Thanks, exercise isn't my favourite thing but figured to do it in the surroundings of our stadium will make it more enjoyable.

Thanks, exercise isn't my favourite thing but figured to do it in the surroundings of our stadium will make it more enjoyable.

They coaches always emphasise you doing what you can. There isn’t someone standing over you and shouting at you etc. They push you but understand people have limits. You will enjoy it.

You are going to love this. I lost 3 stone last tear. Yes you work your ass off yes the coaches are hard taskmaster but it is so rewarding. Enjoy it. Banter is magic too

You are going to love this. I lost 3 stone last tear. Yes you work your ass off yes the coaches are hard taskmaster but it is so rewarding. Enjoy it. Banter is magic too
I assume to lose 3 st you did the Rangers night, did u go to a gym or do other exercise on your own during the weeks?

Did anyone get a confirmation that they were accepted or the questionnaire that's email the confirmation?

Back