Rangers fans in fitness

Both men and women are eligible to take part if they are age 35 - 65 and meet any of the following criteria -
  • BMI of 27+ (Calculate this by visiting http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/)
  • Belly 100cm+ (measure your waist and go around your belly)
  • Trouser waist size of 37 inches+
Please note that anyone who has previously been on a Fit Fans course will not be able to participate.
Contact
To register please email rangerscharity@rangers.co.uk or phone 0141 580 8775 with the following details below -
  • Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Contact Telephone
  • BMI / Belly / Trouser size

I’m in on Friday and I don’t think my bmi is over 27 or my belly is over 100cm n I’m a 32 inch waist. Hopefully I don’t get put off as I’m looking to get fitter and lose a bit same as everyone else

Push your belly out when your getting measured, seriously. By the time your at that stage the coaches aren't looking to knock you back

I didn’t see anywhere on the link where it said anything about they measurements

I have a 40 inch waist, would’ve liked to sign up for this but I’m a bit far away. I am going to try and lose some weight. Also not 35 yet.

60 in January and carrying at least 3 stone too much. Saw this on my Twitter feed and thought "Lets Go" Any Bears my age tried this?

How's everyone feeling this morning after last nights session, surprisingly I'm feeling fine but realise tomorrow may be different.

Really enjoyed it.

How's everyone feeling this morning after last nights session, surprisingly I'm feeling fine but realise tomorrow may be different.

Really enjoyed it.

Feeling not too bad yet but as you say tmw might be a different story. Was tough but enjoyable

60 in January and carrying at least 3 stone too much. Saw this on my Twitter feed and thought "Lets Go" Any Bears my age tried this?
I done the course last year and there were a few bears in their late 60s doing it. We also have some guys in that age bracket that play for the RFFIT football team.

Can anyone on the course tell me the email sender to search for my the course account log in, I can't find the email, I thought it was Rachael cosgrove but that's not it.

Back