Rangers fans mock Celtic’s Shane Duffy with giant banner outside Parkhead

Thank you insane duffy for being an integral part of our glorious season. Your performances will never be forgotten. In the coming years, football fans throughout the world will realise Raphael Sh1te wasn't as bad as we once thought.

Excellent :D

This season will haunt that goon for the rest of his days. He's here for 10iar, it ends with him making a howler a game and being dropped for kids :D
Let’s be honest here, the only reason he was signed in the first place is cause he was a big Irish tim. They wanted him there, making some kind of “Up the RA” type statement that he would half-arsedly pass off as a misunderstanding when they won the league at Celtic Park to rub in our faces and every person in every mentally challenged slophouse on the Gallowgate would have had it on a T-shirt.

Sadly for them, it’s backfired spectacularly - the league will be won at Celtic Park, just not by them, and Shane Duffy was largely responsible for it.

The 10 gone.
Lennon gone
Rangers winning the league at Celtic Park
Duffy probably won’t even be in the starting 11

Ive said before, but the only thing that would make this season funnier would be if we found out they’d recorded a song, similar to “Man Utd Here We Go” in the 90’s about winning the 10 and Lennon, Duffy and Broon were round a microphone in the video, giving it laldy, clenched fists and belting out some emotional lyrics about how much the 10 means to them.

He is their Andy Haliday, sorry Andy
2ke.gif

All good imo .

I do think Brown Lawwell and Lennon deserve a whole lot more once they crawl back and face it - or more like If .

Three pieces of the worst garbage

Let’s be honest here, the only reason he was signed in the first place is cause he was a big Irish tim. They wanted him there, making some kind of “Up the RA” type statement that he would half-arsedly pass off as a misunderstanding when they won the league at Celtic Park to rub in our faces and every person in every mentally challenged slophouse on the Gallowgate would have had it on a T-shirt.

Sadly for them, it’s backfired spectacularly - the league will be won at Celtic Park, just not by them, and Shane Duffy was largely responsible for it.

The 10 gone.
Lennon gone
Rangers winning the league at Celtic Park
Duffy probably won’t even be in the starting 11

Ive said before, but the only thing that would make this season funnier would be if we found out they’d recorded a song, similar to “Man Utd Here We Go” in the 90’s about winning the 10 and Lennon, Duffy and Broon were round a microphone in the video, giving it laldy, clenched fists and belting out some emotional lyrics about how much the 10 means to them.

I actually thought he'd be semi capable up here. I tend to watch motd and the odd game on TV albeit I spend most of a game on my phone but I cannot honestly remember Duffy being this terrible for Brighton.

There was some behind the scenes company that signed up with them this season, they'll be deleting all the footage they've recorded :))

From the Times. B-D

"Duffy's deal from Brighton, meanwhile, has cost Celtic a hefty sum despite only being a loan.

And it is unknown as of yet whether Celtic's next permanent manager will look to bring the player back beyond this season".

Reactions: jtc
The guy thought he was coming up here on a highly paid booze up , cement his “ name “ amongst a certain crowd and have something to tell his grandkids .

He leaves with his reputation in utter tatters on and off the pitch an absolute donkey of a footballer and will go down in history with scott brown , Neil Lennon and Leigh Griffiths as the main players who lost “ the 10” what a legacy that is . Yaaaaaaassss
He can tell his grandkids that he helped Rangers win Number 55...

Me too but knew it would come eventually. Some people have no concept of what taking the piss out of your hated rivals means.
I'd ban folk posting that.

Sick of seeing people on here compare any mention of celtc to how those freaks have spent the last decade of their lives.

Back