Rangers Fans on Insta watching Chris Moyles DJ set

I don’t have an Instagramme but I’m thinking about getting one . I’m worried it will be just like Facebook full of narcissistic twats either showing off their money , body or trying to sell stuff .

Are there any Rangers stuff or players on it worth adding and other general football stuff ? Or is it best left alone

I don’t have an Instagramme but I’m thinking about getting one . I’m worried it will be just like Facebook full of narcissistic twats either showing off their money , body or trying to sell stuff .

Are there any Rangers stuff or players on it worth adding and other general football stuff ? Or is it best left alone
Dunno mate - I only follow Chris Moyles on it as I like watching his live DJ sets on a Friday night.

But, your assumption is probably correct.

Lots of Bears on his feed tonight!

I do all three mate but its well worth it.

Most Rangers players are on it including Gerrard and McAllister, as well as the official club page.

Only follow who you want to follow, and that way you cut out all the "influencers".

Mate it’s even worse.

* wrong thread
Like Moyles though and IG is the only social I use, great for Rangers clips and montages. Players are all over it as well with stories and video clips daily of what they're up to.

I reckon next week the Bears could hound him for a dance remix of Live it up!

Lana wolf. official rangers Instagram is good aswell

The Rangers page is worth it alone. You get goal of the day, plenty of first team training pics, as well as the ladies team, and interviews.

Most Rangers players are on it including Gerrard and McAllister, as well as the official club page.

Only follow who you want to follow, and that way you cut out all the "influencers".

As far as I’m aware, Gary Mac isn’t on Instagram or any social media channels.

If he does have one it must be private and not public.

Son met him in Dubai a few years ago staying at the One & Only ‘residence’, he loved talking about Leeds and had a soft spot for us by the end of the weekend was all for us to get back where we belong lol.

Back