Merch Rangers fans record breaking response to kit launch and Ibrox store opening - 100,000 shirts already sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see two you lads in Calgary with a range of Home, Away and soon to be 3rd,

I spend about 4 months a year in the states and have never seen a Chelsea or Arsenal strip in 20 years there.
The bulk of the tops I see are South American, plenty of Spanish club tops and the occasional EPL top.
I saw loads of our tops on my last trip to Canada and 2 years ago on another trip to Vegas. Will see hundreds again next year on my next trip to Canada. :)

All over Los Angeles and San Francisco and not just tourists. Yet for some reason Liverpool are not popular. MU shirts are everywhere.

Naturally It's 100% based on who's winning on tv here. In my 13 years here I've seen the following both on the field and people wearing tops out and about

Man Utd
Chelsea
Barcelona
City
Madrid
Now liverpool too

A lot of the clubs obviously try to take advantage of the success with pre-season tours and a few have also dabbled a bit in the youth football scene here too with branded tournaments, events, camps, facilities.

Barcelona have a branded year round residential academy out here based in Arizona. Man City have a huge branded tournament in San Diego every year

The big clubs will unfortunately continue to corner this 'market'

Fantastic numbers. These are certainly numbers that will be discussed within other kit manufacturers so positions us well to maximise revenue on future kit deals.

Does anyone know when infant kits will be available online? My son is 5 and wears a 5-6 size but nothing seems to be available either in kits or training gear. Dying to get some bought for him as its the first time in his life ive been able to due to fat mike and the spivs!!

Rangers fans record breaking response to kit launch and Ibrox store opening

A phenomenal effort from Rangers fans has resulted in over 100,000 Rangers and Castore 2020/21 shirts having been sold since the new partnership launched.

The Rangers support have time and time again shown that there is no other fan base in the world that matches their loyalty and commitment.

Both Castore and the Rangers board are humbled by the incredible response from supporters across the globe.

Rangers Manager, Steven Gerrard commented,

“The Rangers fans never cease to amaze me. The team were being sent through pictures after our game on Thursday night, of queues the length of the stadium. That loyalty and support gives the management and team a real boost, and it is never taken for granted.”

The much anticipated third kit will launch exclusively in The Rangers Store tomorrow with doors opening at Noon.

The third kit will be debuted in Rangers away fixture at Hamilton at the end of August.

All three kits will be available to order or pre-order on the Rangers online shop on Monday 10 August.

Regrettably, approximately 3% of shirts ordered online are still to be delivered, which is a matter both the club and Castore take seriously and are working tirelessly to rectify. We apologise to those fans who have not received their shirts to date.

The majority were due to an issue with a third party courier and all products have now been resent as a priority by Castore with a commitment that any remaining issues with delivery will be resolved by 15th August
Read it and weep fat bastard

Superb numbers. Hopefully Castore get time to produce a broad range of gear and we can have a prosperous partnership going forward.

Ashley see what happens when a company shows class and professionalism, we are well rid of your grubby paws and you can see with the sales at the stadium shop what we as a club and support are all about its loyalty,well done bears we definitely are the people.

Well done bears.

I hope that the club and Castore see this as the beginning of a long and fruitful partnership for both sides. Being Castore’s first major football brand, we’re essentially woven into the history of their company, the same way that they are into ours now.

Cant wait for next seasons special 150th top. I hope it’s a cracker.

I am waiting for a couple of weeks before I go to shop at the store, it will still be busy but not as lengthy as it is now.

Fantastic numbers. These are certainly numbers that will be discussed within other kit manufacturers so positions us well to maximise revenue on future kit deals.

Does anyone know when infant kits will be available online? My son is 5 and wears a 5-6 size but nothing seems to be available either in kits or training gear. Dying to get some bought for him as its the first time in his life ive been able to due to fat mike and the spivs!!
I'm the same. My boy is 4 in a few weeks and was really wanting to get him a kit for his birthday. Hopefully in stock soon.

Due to my disability ive piled on the weight over the last few years but due to changing diet and a caring wife ive managed to lost 9 stone in the last year. Aiming to lose about 5 more and i will be able to fit into a new Rangers top. What an incentive and its spurring me on big style. WATP!

Well done mate. Best of luck going forward!

How many have Bournemouth sold?

Seriously though, outwith the few super clubs we are a match for anyone.

Scotland as our base is what holds us back.

That makes me even more proud to be a bear, 100k tops is just outrageous.

Ha ha
I dont know about Bournemouth but i can tell you the new phoenix team Bury AFC have sold over 1000 shirts in a week for the newly formed 10th tier club.
So to sell 50,000 in a day is truly amazing
Up the Gers

Incredible support from our fanbase yet again. People wondering where we are getting money from....this!

Just been to the store its jumping lots of happy faces, not a lot left if you are looking for ladies stuff. A hopeful request to Castore NOT a moan .... please can us ladies have a decent selection, to reiterate I am not asking for like for like but a wee bit more would be great ;)

Unreal amount. Got to imagine there will be loads like myself waiting til things settle down to visit the store too

Well done everyone that’s put there hard earned in to the club at this time. Proud to be a bear.

Waited a few hours to get in this morning, all the training gear, hoodies and whatnot were completely gone in most sizes.

Hopefully back pretty soon.

Just been to the store its jumping lots of happy faces, not a lot left if you are looking for ladies stuff. A hopeful request to Castore NOT a moan .... please can us ladies have a decent selection, to reiterate I am not asking for like for like but a wee bit more would be great ;)
I actually thought looking online the first day that there was a lot of ladies things available like training gear, which happened before

Meant to add earlier,was a guy in the store who went up to the counter with at least 12 tops,girl behind the counter gave him the death stare and he told her he ran a kids football team and the other guy in the store said it was alright, must be some size of kids team as most of them were all adult sizes and more the case of buying them for his mates, so much for limited to three items of the same. When people are being allowed to do this, it means there is less available for those queing outside for hours.

Should be limited to just one item of each just now given the limited amount and everyone will have a better chance of getting a top.

Meant to add earlier,was a guy in the store who went up to the counter with at least 12 tops,girl behind the counter gave him the death stare and he told her he ran a kids football team and the other guy in the store said it was alright, must be some size of kids team as most of them were all adult sizes and more the case of buying them for his mates, so much for limited to three items of the same. When people are being allowed to do this, it means there is less available for those queing outside for hours.

Should be limited to just one item of each just now given the limited amount and everyone will have a better chance of getting a top.

I’m finding it hard to be angry at a guy putting almost £1k into the club. Who knows if Castore could’ve done better With the supplies, but let’s hope they sort the issues out soon.

Some people are never happy , money goes to the club and yer still moanin jeez Louise

Anybody able to confirm what the fit is like on the castore tops? I am usually between a medium and large so would be good to know if they are quite tight.

me and Mrs B C B took a drive up to the store today , got there at 1 and seen the queue was halfway down the Broomloan and decided against waiting - ended up going to Braehead , estimated the wait would be 2 hours minimum though it sounds like it was over 3 hours ! Guess i'll just have to wait a wee bit longer to get the Orange training top and the 3rd strip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back