Merch Rangers fans record breaking response to kit launch and Ibrox store opening - 100,000 shirts already sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus all the Castore gear we have bought they must be raking it in, well done Bears.

Unbelievable but not surprising the amount of strips purchased in a number of days. Kerching.

Absolute amazing but not unexpected effort by the bears and bearettes.
Early days as well and I've no doubt we will double that amount in coming months.
Cheeky bid for Ronaldo on back of sales?

Time and time again our support pulls out the stops. If ever players need to see what it means to be a Ranger, look to the stands. Our club is more than just another football club.

EDIT: Double post.

FollowFollow has been a pain for me today, both on desktop with Edge/uBlock Origin and on iPad with Safari/AdBlock Plus. Keeps hanging and taking an age to do anything.

Last edited:
I’d imagine we would be making around £25 per shirt max after Castore take their share after manufacture. Still a great deal.

Never be getting that much, we already got cash up from from Castors so our cut per top will be half that at most.

Not a bad thing btw.

I ordered home and away online, got them both now and delighted with them. The daughter wants the 3rd kit, was going to head over early and queue tomorrow can anyone confirm is it ticket only as it’s another kit launch? I got the mygers email about tickets for the store but never really read through it.

The best part is we’re just getting started.

Every single jersey should be worn with pride, look forward to seeing them out and about in the near future!

Welldone castore for giving us our pride back. Amazing achievement especially after getting hit with the virus world over.

Due to my disability ive piled on the weight over the last few years but due to changing diet and a caring wife ive managed to lost 9 stone in the last year. Aiming to lose about 5 more and i will be able to fit into a new Rangers top. What an incentive and its spurring me on big style. WATP!

Best of luck, mate!

Get them worn! I walked round Strathclyde Park today and must have seen about 8 bheast tops and none of ours.

Anyone know the amount of 3rd kits will be released in store. All i can see is limited amount but no actual number.

Great effort. And that’s without things running smoothly, imagine the amount that will be sold once it’s all set up and running well. Class.

Due to my disability ive piled on the weight over the last few years but due to changing diet and a caring wife ive managed to lost 9 stone in the last year. Aiming to lose about 5 more and i will be able to fit into a new Rangers top. What an incentive and its spurring me on big style. WATP!
Good luck mate, you’ll smash it!

I’d imagine we would be making around £25 per shirt max after Castore take their share after manufacture. Still a great deal.
Not sure it’ll be that much mate, but we’ve got to remember the first £3 million generated will go straight into Castore pocket.

If we can make £7-10 million from retail that would be an incredible achievement.

Imagine the gear next season? 150 year old! If they nail an iconic and historic all white top with original star logo next season then you can triple that phenomenonal number
Interesting to see what they’ll do with this.

We know it was a full white top but the colour of the star is still disputed.

It could be green for all we know.

Ordered 3 tops for my son in Oz. Money taken 1st of July. Sent a DHL reference number which does not exist. Checked web site today and apart from my son's address I have apparently never ordered anything. Emailed 3 days ago and still nothing.

Well done and all the best to you. I’m sure you will a very proud man in your Rangers top.

thinking of taking Mrs B C B to the store tomorrow to give the bank card a wee workout........ is it ticket only or is it simply a case of turning up and waiting in the queue ?? im sure i seen a pic of an Orange training top - has it been released yet?

Rangers fans record breaking response to kit launch and Ibrox store opening

A phenomenal effort from Rangers fans has resulted in over 100,000 Rangers and Castore 2020/21 shirts having been sold since the new partnership launched.

The Rangers support have time and time again shown that there is no other fan base in the world that matches their loyalty and commitment.

Both Castore and the Rangers board are humbled by the incredible response from supporters across the globe.

Rangers Manager, Steven Gerrard commented,

“The Rangers fans never cease to amaze me. The team were being sent through pictures after our game on Thursday night, of queues the length of the stadium. That loyalty and support gives the management and team a real boost, and it is never taken for granted.”

The much anticipated third kit will launch exclusively in The Rangers Store tomorrow with doors opening at Noon.

The third kit will be debuted in Rangers away fixture at Hamilton at the end of August.

All three kits will be available to order or pre-order on the Rangers online shop on Monday 10 August.

Regrettably, approximately 3% of shirts ordered online are still to be delivered, which is a matter both the club and Castore take seriously and are working tirelessly to rectify. We apologise to those fans who have not received their shirts to date.

The majority were due to an issue with a third party courier and all products have now been resent as a priority by Castore with a commitment that any remaining issues with delivery will be resolved by 15th August
Fantastic support.
Wonder how many Bournemouth have sold in the last few weeks...

My only criticism, and I wont be moved on it, is the exorbitant price. Its not just us.... it football shirts all over. Drop them to say £40 and I reckon we'd sell many more. Bring it within the price range of more families. Plenty profit remaining.

People can never say we haven’t done our bit what a support
Just remember that supporting the club eg season ticket doesn't give anyone the right to hurl abuse at the team on the pitch. More and more posters are claiming we have several nutters who continually berate certain players.

The support through tickets and merchandising sales has been fantastic through all the dark years.
No one can argue with that.

My only criticism, and I wont be moved on it, is the exorbitant price. Its not just us.... it football shirts all over. Drop them to say £40 and I reckon we'd sell many more. Bring it within the price range of more families. Plenty profit remaining.
Those prices are here to stay unfortunately. As long as we get a good deal from it and actually see the rewards on the pitch I’m happy to pay that bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back