Rangers FC 2018/19 Season In Gif

E10H

Our season began with games in the Europa League, firstly against Shkupi of Macedonia.

Aggregate score Rangers 2-0.

2wohvs2.jpg

33xyqg9.jpg

24e6rrq.jpg

We then tackled NK Osijek of Croatia.

Aggregate score Rangers 2-1.

34yvc6s.jpg

sfwco7.gif

ej8t47.jpg

2v3j66f.jpg

NK Maribor of Slovenia await in the next round.

Thanks for updating mate,still angry about yesterday's performance but onwards to 2 very important games this week

Thanks for updating mate,still angry about yesterday's performance but onwards to 2 very important games this week

No joy from the post above your own mate or a couple of others but I have to include them.

Here's to Thursday and a resounding Rangers win. :cool:

No joy from the post above your own mate or a couple of others but I have to include them.

Here's to Thursday and a resounding Rangers win. :cool:
Looking forward to seeing the thread after a win Thursday & in the future mate,I still think were in for a cracking season with a lot of ups & a couple of not so ups:)

Great update mate,as was said 2 very important games this past week & we got the 2 victories we needed onwards & upwards

Got them all on file, can be done again if so. :cool:

You're all chipping in for a bit of weed if I'm doing all that again. ;)

Just encountered this thread, wished I'd come across it sooner.

@E10H Incredible work!

Cyber pint proffered

Many thanks B B.

@OsoDeMadrid will be kindly making the gifs for our game against Villarreal on Thursday and posting them under his name on Friday.

This offer is extended to all Bears & Bearettes who would like to make game gifs and post them in this thread.

Can't just be me who would like to see lots of us contributing to what is going to be a fantastic season. :cool:

Hope to hear from you all and see your work.

Looking forward to seeing yours @OsoDeMadrid .

WATP.

Many thanks B B.

@OsoDeMadrid will be kindly making the gifs for our game against Villarreal on Thursday and posting them under his name on Friday.

This offer is extended to all Bears & Bearettes who would like to make game gifs and post them in this thread.

Can't just be me who would like to see lots of us contributing to what is going to be a fantastic season. :cool:

Hope to hear from you all and see your work.

Looking forward to seeing yours @OsoDeMadrid .

WATP.
No pressure then! :eek:

Villarreal Gifs.

Fan Display!
2bw4gn.jpg

Team Line up!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

McGregor! Our number 1
giphy.gif

ftprtx.jpg

Red Candy!
23gy0yu.jpg

ehk6xx.jpg

Close But not close enough from Middleton
amcuo2.jpg

So near to getting the last Laff!?
2jbw521.jpg

1z4eurk.jpg

The End!
giphy.gif

Team effort today from me and @E10H..
Hope you all enjoy, sure you would all have enjoyed it more had Lafferty bust the net!

Back