Rangers FC. 54 League Titles. World Record.

Always on our arse.
Celtic club
Unwashed zombies.

giphy.gif

Zoom quiz with the mates last night,after main quiz and when a bit pissed out came Blockbuster game,Q-What R is the world,s most successful football club ?

I care a lot more about them reaching 55 before us than I do them getting 10 tbh.

Same here. As much as I'd love to sicken them by stopping it, 10IAR is pretty meaningless given the circumstances of the last decade.

I'd be absolutely gutted if they broke our world record though.

Same here. As much as I'd love to sicken them by stopping it, 10IAR is pretty meaningless given the circumstances of the last decade.

To be honest, and it’s not that popular an opinion, something needs to change if we are going to stop them getting there before us. I don’t mean Gerrard leaving, I mean more in the players we are signing etc.

The only one likely to overtake us anytime soon is Linfield.

Aye 55 and all that.

Should we not be more looking at that since the year 2000, we have won only six titles in 19 years? (This year will never count)

Given the illegals done to us, fair enough, but it is still a condemnation of how we have run our club.

Six titles in two decades is as bad as the sixties and seventies.

Back