Rangers FC - Back Where We Belong video

The end of the journey will be when we reach the group stages of the Champions League.
Nope, we've never been group stage regulars in the CL, that's a bonus.

The end is coming in the next couple of weeks. Just a couple more steps.

Nope, we've never been group stage regulars in the CL, that's a bonus.

The end is coming in the next couple of weeks. Just a couple more steps.
Disagree.

Reaching the pinnacle of European competition in the Champions League will signal the end of the journey for me.

Some tough memories to revisit watching that but we should never shy away from it, use it to fuel us, never forget .... never forgive.

But also, we should feel immense pride in our loyal support - no other team in world football would have had that backing in my opinion - right through the bottom divisions and with what was happening off field, In Dave King and TTB for rescuing us from the piranhas, in Gerrard and the current staff and squad of players that are on the brink of legendary status.

We are the People!

Edit - btw stumbled across a youtube channel/user called "Yaxon Football" that has a 3 part series (with more to come I presume) called "Glasgow Rangers The Road to 55" ... well worth watching as a follow on to OP vid to fill the void of no Rangers game this weekend.

Someone needs to make a full video,from the very start until we win the league .
It will sell like hot cakes.

That was a really good watch. Some of it really stirs up the old disappointments, but the way the bears followed and brought us back from the brink would bring a tear to a glass eye.

Very proud bear, and looking forward to celebrating being back on top.

Back