Rangers FC video tribute to Fernando Ricksen 1976 - 2019

Heartbreaking I’ve lost two friends to this horrible disease.
No more suffering especially for his family watching waist away god bless him
RIP.

Sitting in the airport with tears streaming down my face. We’re so lucky to have him printed into the history of our great club. His passion and determination on and off the park is second to none. From being hooked early doors at parkhead because he was lost, to becoming the captain, leader and legend that he went on to be. There will never be a guy like him. God rest his soul

Hard to watch without tears flowing, RIP Fernando.
Sitting in the airport with tears streaming down my face. We’re so lucky to have him printed into the history of our great club. His passion and determination on and off the park is second to none. From being hooked early doors at parkhead because he was lost, to becoming the captain, leader and legend that he went on to be. There will never be a guy like him. God rest his soul
im on the bus and just found out there, watched the video and that was me away

What a beautiful and touching video. Watched it twice and can’t stop the tears since but just want to keep watching it to see him again

Poor Fernando. Met him in hospitality one day after he won MOTM v the sheep. Gave us great memories in ibiza too when that free kick went in at Pittodrie.

Sleep well.

God I shouldn't have watched that at the office.... a lot of tears just shed.. what a man. Seeing what he has gone through gives a deep sense of perspective on how trivial my daily grumbles are. RIP Fernando.... a true Ranger

Difficult to watch that without feeling very emotional.

Such a sad day today for the Rangers family :(

Oh my word that set me off again,don’t know why but the news of his passing has hit me like a train.we all knew this day was inevitable but it’s heartbreaking none the less.

Really hard to watch that video, he exemplified a player that played for and fell in love with Rangers.
There is no other club like Rangers and there will be no other player like Fernando.
RIP

Never realised I was at so many of the games where he scored.

Thanks for the memories Fernando

RIP Fernando you will always be a hero, I could not watch the whole video at work as it was too emotional, a sad sad day for us all.

So sad watching that

Looking back he truly was a great player for us

Bit of a maniac at times but he was our maniac

Rest in peace Fernando

Sad day for all of us today and many tears have been shed.

Great clip that and showed the warrior spirit he had as a player and he kept that spirit to the end.

RIP Fernando I'm going to really miss you but you're not suffering anymore.

Can’t watch it. Had pleasure of meeting him. Unlike others, did not have photo with him. Told him I had some great memories in my head and did not need a photo. BIG smile on his face told me he understood. RIP Fernando

Back