Rangers File Counter Claim against SDI

You mean the guy who has put multiple millions of his own money into the club to save it from the likes of Ashley.
I'll forgive him if he has to spend a small % what he's put in to rid us of that fat wanker.
Brilliant retort to a very silly and unwarranted statement by the poster.

Nope just do his fucking job he's employed for.

Look after his constituents, rather than ride the gravy train. Honestly every fucking single politician should be offered minimum wage, watch the thieving bastards jump ship one after the other.

The only reason they are doing that job is for the money and expenses. they couldn't give 2 fucks about their costituents at all.

The lords, Mp's, Msp's give them minimum wage then watch how much they care about their policies and constituents.

Wullie Rennie the Lib Dem bellend over here got in power with pledges to do this that and the next thing. First year in power?

Highest expenses in Scotland, claimed nearly £23k alone in expenses.

MSPs claim more than £16m in expenses for first time

Of the five party leaders, Lib Dem Willie Rennie claimed the most in expenses, with the North East Fife MSP billing the Parliament for £22,710.95 over 2017-18.

Next was Patrick Harvie of the Scottish Greens, with the Glasgow MSP claiming £20,089.14, followed by SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon, who claimed £13,005.47 in expenses for her role as MSP for Glasgow Southside.

Scottish Conservative leader and Edinburgh Central MSP Ruth Davidson claimed a total of £10,738.65 over the year, while Richard Leonard – who was elected Labour leader in November 2017 – claimed £9,003.88 as a Central Scotland MSP.

Ken Macintosh, who is the Scottish Parliament’s Presiding Officer, claimed £18,155.29 in 2017-18 for his work as an MSP for the West of Scotland region.

Thats on top of their salaries>

Salaries for Members of the Scottish Parliament from 1 April 2017 (£)
OfficeAdditional Office holder's salaryTotal salary
First Minister89,493151,271
Cabinet Secretary46,426108,204
Presiding Officer46,426108,204
Minister29,08390,861
Deputy Presiding Officers29,08390,861
Lord Advocate60,653122,431
Solicitor General43,860105,638
MSPsN/A61,778
Put the cunts on minimum wage and see the place empty in minutes,

Fucking charlatans every single one of them
Their salaries are bad enough but, I’m led to believe their pensions are solid gold.

Ashley’s billions might not be cash in the bank.
Of course, King’s money may well be tied up in South Africa!
Most billionaires are paper billionaires where most of their wealth is tied up in company's and shares, this is part of how their wealth is calculated, the wealthiest person on the planet is the guy who owns Amazon, most of which is valuations of company worth.

Most billionaires are paper billionaires where most of their wealth is tied up in company's and shares, this is part of how their wealth is calculated, the wealthiest person on the planet is the guy who owns Amazon, most of which is valuations of company worth.
Thanks for that but, what’s your point?

By your definition Newcastle should be one of the best teams in the world.
What's that got to do with what I said ? The people who own Man city are far far wealthier than Ashley and put hundreds of millions more into Man city than Ashley has into Newcastle, Liverpool have spent far less than Man city and Liverpool are current European champions and sit at the top of the English premiership, moral of the story and answering your question,quite clearly money doesn't buy you success.

Look after his constituents, rather than ride the gravy train. Honestly every fucking single politician should be offered minimum wage, watch the thieving bastards jump ship one after the other.

The only reason they are doing that job is for the money and expenses. they couldn't give 2 fucks about their costituents at all.

The lords, Mp's, Msp's give them minimum wage then watch how much they care about their policies and constituents.

Wullie Rennie the Lib Dem bellend over here got in power with pledges to do this that and the next thing. First year in power?

Of the five party leaders, Lib Dem Willie Rennie claimed the most in expenses, with the North East Fife MSP billing the Parliament for £22,710.95 over 2017-18.

Next was Patrick Harvie of the Scottish Greens, with the Glasgow MSP claiming £20,089.14, followed by SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon, who claimed £13,005.47 in expenses for her role as MSP for Glasgow Southside.

Scottish Conservative leader and Edinburgh Central MSP Ruth Davidson claimed a total of £10,738.65 over the year, while Richard Leonard – who was elected Labour leader in November 2017 – claimed £9,003.88 as a Central Scotland MSP.

Ken Macintosh, who is the Scottish Parliament’s Presiding Officer, claimed £18,155.29 in 2017-18 for his work as an MSP for the West of Scotland region.

Minister29,08390,861
MSPsN/A61,778

Ken McIntosh is a 19th Century Terrorist bastard. Him and his pal Murphy.

Can’t believe he claimed £18k in expenses and gets a £108k salary!

I’m greatly encouraged by the simple fact that 113 posts in we haven’t had anyone tells us what %^*& up the board have made of this which suggests to me the tide in this case is turning

The thing with King is no one really knows how much money he has or doesn't have.

Without him we x would be dead and buried now with Ashley pushing everything

For that we should be eternally grateful.

Rumours for years have been the amount of money he has invested in trusts and other business outside SA is similar wealth to Ashley partly why South Africa watch him very closely now

I dunno if it was just reading in to things based on the AGM but if King is really needing to attend to his business in SA as he described, my thinking was that he feels there's a reasonable short time before a conclusion is reached with SDi or he wouldn't have agreed to stay on in that role.

I think there was a comment along the lines of "we thought we'd reached an agreement at one stage" too which suggests things are getting there (allowing for Ashley being a duplicitous lady's front bottom)

Hopefully it's concluded before too long.

This is my view also - here's hoping. DK is a match for anyone.

I would love it if it came out Dave could buy and sell MA in a heartbeat.

What's that got to do with what I said ? The people who own Man city are far far wealthier than Ashley and put hundreds of millions more into Man city than Ashley has into Newcastle, Liverpool have spent far less than Man city and Liverpool are current European champions and sit at the top of the English premiership, moral of the story and answering your question,quite clearly money doesn't buy you success.
Man City and Barcelona aren't current European champions.
Are you seriously suggesting they're not amongst the best teams on the planet?
I note you completely avoided the fact that City currently hold all 3 major trophies and are the only side ever to win an English treble.

For as much as I'd like to be as wealthy as King, I'd take fatmans wealth over DK's ;)o_O:)

For some reason its actually very difficult to find out what King's net worth is. Not that i'm overly bothered, the job he has done in restoring our to club to where it is now is beyond reproach.

If i had to take an utter guess i would suggest that Jabba the village has wealth well in excess of Kings, bear in mind though Ashleys wealth is paper wealth (as is most incredibly rich peoples) its all linked to the SDI share price.

Not sure what's new in all of that as it largely reads like what we've argued previously without any great success, but presumably something is different about it.

Doesn't strike me as big news or particularly positive or negative. Just procedural.

While the argument we wouldn't have bought from SDI flies for us as fans, and is fairly rock solid in our minds, I'm pretty sure it doesn't carry the same weight in the courts and has been discussed before. It's ultimately largely speculative from their POV.

Not sure what's new in all of that as it largely reads like what we've argued previously without any great success, but presumably something is different about it.

Doesn't strike me as big news or particularly positive or negative. Just procedural.

While the argument we wouldn't have bought from SDI flies for us as fans, and is fairly rock solid in our minds, I'm pretty sure it doesn't carry the same weight in the courts and has been discussed before. It's ultimately largely speculative from their POV.
Common sense would dictate that fans wouldnt buy from SDI, seemingly common sense is now a thing in the legal world...

For some reason its actually very difficult to find out what King's net worth is. Not that i'm overly bothered, the job he has done in restoring our to club to where it is now is beyond reproach.

If i had to take an utter guess i would suggest that Jabba the village has wealth well in excess of Kings, bear in mind though Ashleys wealth is paper wealth (as is most incredibly rich peoples) its all linked to the SDI share price.

I think this is what people forget, MA is not sitting with a couple of Billion in the bank, I'm sure he pays himself a handsome wage being the owner and a director of SDI but its not as if he can go and draw all his 'worth' out the bank on a Monday morning and buy a small country.

After King got his tax issues in 2012 in SA he disappeared from the SA rich list. He was brought to the attention of the tax authorities after buying some expensive art work so I'm guessing he thought it may be better to keep his wealth a wee bit more private in future.

Common sense would dictate that fans wouldnt buy from SDI, seemingly common sense is now a thing in the legal world...

It will depend on when and how applied. I most certainly am not relying on arguments like that to swing this whole thing in our favour. If they did, it would’ve been put to bed long ago.

It will depend on when and how applied. I most certainly am not relying on arguments like that to swing this whole thing in our favour. If they did, it would’ve been put to bed long ago.
I know mate. However common sense isnt a legal ruling unless its used against us. See HMRC v Rangers

This entire process is pretty much the only thing about following Rangers nowadays that isn't enjoyable.

Would quite like to see karma hit Mike Ashley for what he does to his employees, particularly those in Shirebrook. Some of the stories are absolutely appalling.

Exactly.

Putting aside the obvious disgust I reserve for the fat bastard he's well overdue Karma on an industrial scale for the way he exploits human beings.

I wouldn’t want to be MA at the moment. The unpaid VAT certainly isn’t going away. It wasn’t long ago that we had chief financial officers resigning on the spot.

What’s interesting to me is the figures quoted in the elite Hummel agreement - they pay us an upfront fee of 3 million before a shirt is sold. If mike Ashley gets the retail deal he has to match that - there is absolutely not a chance he’ll even nearly break even. So in theory this whole debacle will just be to cost him the guts of 3 million quid directly to rangers plus the operational costs of manufacturing the shirts, just for them not to be sold. It’s shocking business from him and to be honest rangers will laugh all the way to the bank with the money. It looks like a bit of a checkmate.

I wouldn’t want to be MA at the moment. The unpaid VAT certainly isn’t going away. It wasn’t long ago that we had chief financial officers resigning on the spot.

What’s interesting to me is the figures quoted in the elite Hummel agreement - they pay us an upfront fee of 3 million before a shirt is sold. If mike Ashley gets the retail deal he has to match that - there is absolutely not a chance he’ll even nearly break even. So in theory this whole debacle will just be to cost him the guts of 3 million quid directly to rangers plus the operational costs of manufacturing the shirts, just for them not to be sold. It’s shocking business from him and to be honest rangers will laugh all the way to the bank with the money. It looks like a bit of a checkmate.

Is the case still rumbling on with the tax people when they raided Newcastle Utd regarding transfers/agents?

Minister29,08390,861
MSPsN/A61,778

Perhaps you should avoid attemting to derail the thread. Ashley is the enemy of Rangers direct your ire there?

no, but it shouldn't be difficulty to produce figures from before 2012, Greens first season, the SD shit years and Hummel to show that this isn't common sense but indeed fact

no, but it shouldn't be difficulty to produce figures from before 2012, Greens first season, the SD shit years and Hummel to show that this isn't common sense but indeed fact

Unfortunately, they'd be able to produce figures for the period following the SD boycott when DK told us all to go out and buy kit now they had agreed a normalised deal.

Remember, they will argue that if the club had simply allowed them to match and carry on without all this litigation happening and being public, there'd be no mention of a mass boycott from the supporter base. We'd have been none the wiser, assumed everything was still fine to go buy stuff and they'd have made money.

MA is only hindering us that is what he is doing and will continue to do, he can't win no matter what therefore hindering us is the only reason.

Yes I agree totally, he has removed himself from being head of the club, so he can go after the fatman, his way.
I’ve got an image of King as Bronson in Deathwish. Ashley, Whyte, Green, those fat bus drivers... one after another. A pleasant thought :))

Latest posts

Back