Rangers fined £10,000 by the SFA

We have a weak MD and the governing bodies know that we are a soft touch, and for me allowing the conduct of match officials to, more often than not, go unchallenged ( the VAR press release was shíte ).

I refuse to believe that Mr Struth would allow the shíte that we have been subjected to in recent times, to go publicly unchallenged. In fact they wouldn’t have had the balls to try it on 8n the first instance.

The clubs inability or indeed lack of desire to defend itself must be one of three things;

They are being blackmailed/restrained by something from the past which is being held against them.

They are conducting a secret and extensive investigation into the sinister and corrupt conspiracy wrought on the club over the past ten years and are going to deliver the coup de gras at an opportune and pivotal moment. (The filths flag day should they cheat their way to the title)

They have no heart for the fight and are happy to play second fiddle to the filth in perpetuity.

There is no real rhyme nor reason to the paucity of their defence thus far!!

I would go for the 3rd one, I hoped that one day would be the line in the sand but sadly can’t see it any time soon

Stewart Robertson confirmed part way through this interview the club will be appealing the fine & lobbying happening in the background around the whole situation that the supporters don't get to see

I would certainly hope so.

There is a question about keeping this out the media - do we need all guns blazing statements and giving the media oxygen to negatively talk about Rangers?

Or do we keep the talks behind closed doors - accept that it also keep Rangers fans in the dark and we blindly trust the board?

Perhaps Club1872 can get more details from the board about what is going on and re-assure us that there is strong action happening behind the scenes?

As supporters we must not let this drive a wedge between us and the board / team / players - the mentally challengeds are manipulating things to try to split us - our anchor must hold.

I would certainly hope so.

There is a question about keeping this out the media - do we need all guns blazing statements and giving the media oxygen to negatively talk about Rangers?

Or do we keep the talks behind closed doors - accept that it also keep Rangers fans in the dark and we blindly trust the board?

Perhaps Club1872 can get more details from the board about what is going on and re-assure us that there is strong action happening behind the scenes?

As supporters we must not let this drive a wedge between us and the board / team / players - the mentally challengeds are manipulating things to try to split us - our anchor must hold.

Do we keep any talks behind doors ?

Well, apparently we've been doing that very thing for all these recent years ... and this is what it has culminated in.
Massive fines and punishments.
Rangers being treated worse than other clubs.

No, no more talking behind doors.
Get it all out into the open.

And at least then we can actually see if the Club IS genuinely protecting its reputation -- or doing feck all.

How much evidence of corruption do we need?

On field, reffed to a different standard.
Off field, held to a different standard, both by the press and the authorities.

What they have done is ascribe their own meaning to the gestures, despite our club and players being quite clear about what they meant. The SFA have decided that it means something different. This is literally being done for thoughtcrime, and this will be highlighted by the inaction over Taylor making the same gesture in the same direction.

You can just imagine the “independent panel” having a mutual wank when deciding that. These fockers didn’t manage to kill us off last time, so they are punishing us for still being alive.

I'd guess that the first scenario is the one.

Probably either related to the infamous 5-way agreement or the 2012 licence issue.

In what way and to what end? You've been suggesting this across a series of threads for a while.

Robertson has confirmed we'll be appealing the fine.

Rangers and us supporters are only here to help others take our money. We won't win anything for the next few years as we won't be allowed to. So long as the board do nothing and we keep providing money to the other clubs things will remain as it is. Its alright saying the team need our support at away games, but the players will be of the mind set 'well we won't win so we don't have to try too hard'. Should we all step up to the plate, board and supporters we could change things for our betterment, but we won't too much infighting with those who have never missed an away game and those who see the bigger picture of not attending those away games.

Last edited:
Do we keep any talks behind doors ?

Well, apparently we've been doing that very thing for all these recent years ... and this is what it has culminated in.
Massive fines and punishments.
Rangers being treated worse than other clubs.

No, no more talking behind doors.
Get it all out into the open.

And at least then we can actually see if the Club IS genuinely protecting its reputation -- or doing feck all.

Suits me mate but watch many on here have a canary about the way it is reported in the press and how celtic are oh so professional doing their business away from the media glare.

Some also on here are suggesting we are being screwed as part of the 5 way agreement. Surely a clause in any agreement stating that your club will be screwed left, right and centre for year to come would be illegal?

I think the one thing the whole of Scottish Football agrees on is that the SPL/SPFL is a joke and a radical overhaul of the system is required.

I wouldn't be unhappy if Rangers were engaging with other clubs about all clubs having a mass protest against the SFA/SPFL to let them know just how shit we all think they are. Then again many on here will see that as collaborating with our enemies.

I don't think this is our strongest argument. Keane did it every time he scored in front of his own fans. Kent did it once and it was aimed at the fans of our rivals.
I wasn't aware every single time Keane did it it was in front of his own fans,never in front of opposing fans :eek:
Kent run up the park doing it,surrounded by 59,000 micks .

For as long as our board sit back and accept it, like the wife who allows her drunken husband to skelp her every other weekend, nothing will change.

Our board are an utter embarrassment when it comes to defending our club and fans.

The plc board pay execs to run the business on a day to day basis.

For me the buck stops with Stewart Robertson.

Keatings of Inverness lost his appeal for his 2nd yellow for diving against the Colts.
Disciplinary process is a joke in this country

Was always going to happen as they couldnt rescind his red too after rescinding Cheat Clancy's red. That would indicate incompetence at best running through the officials.

In what way and to what end? You've been suggesting this across a series of threads for a while.

Robertson has confirmed we'll be appealing the fine.
I dont think I'm alone in suspecting that there's something being held against us.

The evidence is pretty clear that the authorities are singling us out for special treatment with impunity.

I'd imagine that the intent is pretty obvious - keep our money flooding into the coffers while rendering us impotent as a threat on the park.

I dont think I'm alone in suspecting that there's something being held against us.

The evidence is pretty clear that the authorities are singling us out for special treatment with impunity.

I'd imagine that the intent is pretty obvious - keep our money flooding into the coffers while rendering us impotent as a threat on the park.

What is being held against us and what is the consequence of speaking out?

You're implying that our licence is dependent upon accepting this 'special treatment', for example. Do you genuinely think King etc have signed for this?

What is being held against us and what is the consequence of speaking out?

You're implying that our licence is dependent upon accepting this 'special treatment', for example. Do you genuinely think King etc have signed for this?
King wasnt around at the time of 5-way agreement.

Why do you think the club has allowed such a ramping up of the corruption against us without an adequate response? It's way beyond dignified silence now.

Can we not fight all this legally in court if so, I think it is time that the club started to spend big money in lawyers to challenge all this shit.
Yes time to employ a very good defence lawyer - then again they even picked on Donald Findlay all those years ago.

King wasnt around at the time of 5-way agreement.

Why do you think the club has allowed such a ramping up of the corruption against us without an adequate response? It's way beyond dignified silence now.

No, he wasn't. But you're suggesting the Club are aware of the conditions, thereby dictating our current response - that means King, Robertson, the Board, investors, Gerrard etc are going along with the blackmail.

I'm not sure what the Club can do. I presume we're putting forward our case during the hearings but a club can't go 'to war' with a governing body without significant fallout.

What do you want to see them do?

Back