Rangers fined £10,000 by the SFA

Yet Lennon escaped the get it up yeh gesture to the fans in the main stand last season. Seem to forget that he wasn’t cited for anything. Gestures fs.

Rancid cesspit of a place.

Club are liable for sitting taking it up the arse as well. The statement was meant to be followed up, yet it wasn’t. Should have kept applying pressure. If we don’t appeal then we can never expect the club to fight our corner. Shambles.

King is off. He's done his bit, saved the club and now wants (needs - for the sake of his family, reading between the lines, imo) out. And all the best to him.

But by feck do we need someone in with clout right now that can take us to the next stage. Onto the front foot where we can demand fair treatment and start taking on the cabals in this country that have entrenched themselves unchallenged throughout the game in our absence, both physically and influentially. We need a general that will take us to war. One who can unite, not only our whole support, but the vast majority of decent Scottish football (what's left of it and I still believe it's the silent majority) against what has effectively become a mafia.

And yet, instead, I'm reading reports that Rangers are teaming up with celtic to pressurise the SFA for reform of the compliance system. Their Christie incident being talked about in the same vein as this utter farce. Are you fn serious? When have they ever fallen foul of the system, that they created, except in their own entitled twisted mindset? And why are we validating their demand for special treatment as though we are even in the same ocean, never mind the same boat, when it comes to being GENUINELY victimised?

I actually fn despair. Wants to make me turn my back on the whole shitshow. But then thats what they scummy b's want. To shaft us at every turn until we 'give up'. Until we leave the whole game, media, country to them. Nah. These vermin are going to get whats coming to them and I'm going to be right here to see it.

As fans we should be doing more, along the lines of supporter clubs reps meeting with SR and demanding action from the board to stand up for the club against these pricks, nothing will change till the fans get on board and tell them enough is enough fucking do something, no more statements, actions are what are needed.

Yes I mentioned this. This is not the appeal that has been offered. We can appeal to the SFA board, but whats the point. Just go straight to CAS, with the way our club is treated and the evidence is there for all to see against others.

Also we need to ask why FIFA say there was no case to answer for Serge Aurier throat slit gesture as they could not read minds regarding its intention. Yet our SFA seem to be able to read minds.

Its corrupt, blatant and it has become trolling now.

From all at the SFA (Referees, Compliance officer, Courts).
This is all why we need to go straight to CAS, we cannot get an impartial hearing in this shithole

How many times has Robbie Keane “celebration” incurred a fine?

Hirl8F.jpg
I don't think this is our strongest argument. Keane did it every time he scored in front of his own fans. Kent did it once and it was aimed at the fans of our rivals.

Just had a look at the SFA website there.

10k for Parkhead. 7 plus 3 suspended until the end of the season.
5k for Easter Road. 3 plus 2 suspended until the end of the season.

Then I went back to all the punishments for the same crime for this season.

8 other clubs have been punished (from the SPFL).

6 of those 8 clubs ONLY got suspended fines.
Only QotS and Ayr had to pay £500 each.

4 games have had the 2 teams cited. In every one, apart from us and Hibs, the punishments have been exact the same to both clubs.

The maximum fine apportioned to any club has been £2500 (suspended) to Motherwell. Which is 1/2 Easter Road for us - and 1/4 of San Giro.

So, yes, we do get treated differently to every other team!
At every level in every scenario.

Take the corrupt cabal to court over this nonsense, we are treated like shite , C'Mon Rangers grow a set and go for their throat and rip them to shreds.

Until we the fans do something then we have to accept we will never win the league again. Accept no tickets to away grounds.
From the club. No interviews. Turn up to press conferences and say nothing.
I truly despise the country I now live in. No other club cares as long as we are being shafted. Hatred burns deep in this cesspit and posters on this site should be ashamed of the political parties they support (labour and snp) who have helped us get to where we are.

We missed our chance back in 2012. We should have applied to the English league. We could be in the EPL by now and not have to put up with the never ending hatred.
They fkd us over in 2008. The move should have been made then.

We lay down and accepted a fake Japanese tour was more important to Scottish football than one of their teams winning it a euro trophy.

The clubs inability or indeed lack of desire to defend itself must be one of three things;

They are being blackmailed/restrained by something from the past which is being held against them.

They are conducting a secret and extensive investigation into the sinister and corrupt conspiracy wrought on the club over the past ten years and are going to deliver the coup de gras at an opportune and pivotal moment. (The filths flag day should they cheat their way to the title)

They have no heart for the fight and are happy to play second fiddle to the filth in perpetuity.

There is no real rhyme nor reason to the paucity of their defence thus far!!

Rather than attempting to further articulate the numerous inconsistencies over the years like others have all I've really got left to say is Fcuk the SFA

Dodgy refs
Dodgy decisions
Dodgy 'review' procedures for both on and off field matters

There comes a breaking point when it's tough to even argue anymore, it's clear beyond doubt that everything about Rangers is approached in a completely different manner than every other club in Scotland

Between the way Rangers are treated and wee nippy with her independence pish, I'm seriously thinking of quitting Scotland and moving, sick of getting treated like 2nd class nobody.

If any further evidence was needed...not that it is to be brutally honest of just how corrupt and stacked against us the entire system of Scottish football now is, the choice is very simple... the club either develops a proper set of balls and have people who are going to be effective and proactive in standing up for the club and the fans too when required, OR carry on as normal getting shafted which is eventually going to lead to fans turning on those running the club because it’s been going on for too long and many of us are absolutely sick and tired of it.

As another poster mentioned, the game is a bogey, it really is and as things stand we’d all be as well jacking it in if those running the club are not going to get off their knees, stand up and fight! The support has been nothing short of magnificent in it’s backing of the club but we are the club too and have watched successive individuals do nothing and ignore numerous attacks and antics designed to damage our reputation and thwart us in our efforts to be successful on and off the park. Dave King and the board need to understand and accept there’s no future for us the way things are, fight or f@ck off and leave it to those who are up for the fight, it’s a simple choice.

The clubs inability or indeed lack of desire to defend itself must be one of three things;

They are being blackmailed/restrained by something from the past which is being held against them.

They are conducting a secret and extensive investigation into the sinister and corrupt conspiracy wrought on the club over the past ten years and are going to deliver the coup de gras at an opportune and pivotal moment. (The filths flag day should they cheat their way to the title)

They have no heart for the fight and are happy to play second fiddle to the filth in perpetuity.

I'd guess that the first scenario is the one.

Probably either related to the infamous 5-way agreement or the 2012 licence issue.

I’m beginning to think this, the way we meekly take every punishment dished out.

Robbie Keane did the gun celebration every time he scored and was a septic player. Taylor did the cut throat / games over gesture on Sunday.

There’s your defence right away. Identical celebrations / gestures. Wear green - no punishment. Wear blue - hauled in front of SFA and fined.

C’mon Rangers or I can see you losing a lot of goodwill amongst our support - your lifeline.

This is why I am wary of what is being written - I will hold back my anger until the office verdict is released.

Don't let this kill your love of Rangers mate.

Perhaps time for a new Rangers Fans Fighting Fund?

Time for a unity more like.

How we achieve this I don't know. Maybe a respected figurehead we can all get behind. Somebody formidable who won't back down. Not scared of a fight but with the intelligence and foresight to win the battle. Surely within our number we have people who fit the bill but something has to be done now, enough is enough.

If we have a Rangers board too reluctant, too hesitant, or simply too afraid to deal with the elephant in the room then it's down to us the support. We cannot sit back any longer and let these bastards continue to treat us as a door mat.

I’m beginning to think this, the way we meekly take every punishment dished out.

Robbie Keane did the gun celebration every time he scored and was a septic player. Taylor did the cut throat / games over gesture on Sunday.

There’s your defence right away. Identical celebrations / gestures. Wear green - no punishment. Wear blue - hauled in front of SFA and fined.

C’mon Rangers or I can see you losing a lot of goodwill amongst our support - your lifeline.

Alfie made a gesture to Motherwell fans, yellow card.

Griffiths makes gestures to both Partick Thistle and Killie fans, never mind throws objects into the crowd at Rugby Park, nothing, nada, zilch. It is laughable the corruption, tbh.

Does Stewart Robertson just hide in his office these days and go with the status quo ?

Grow some balls, justify your hefty salary and defend our club and do something and go after these mentally challenged scumbags at the SFA.

The whole board should be going to war over all this because let's face it this relentless persecution of our club will not stop anytime soon.

ive said it before there is definitely something holding Rangers back from saying or doing something about these charges and referee performances
what it is only Rangers can say if they are being held to ransom as such then we really are as well packing it in
then again maybe thats what the scum bastards want

So Celtic player on camera making same gesture on Sunday will cause same punishment then??

RANGERS have lost their battle with the SFA over the controversial gestures made by Alfredo Morelos and Ryan Kent in the last Old Firm clash.

SunSport Online can reveal Gers have been hit with a £10,000 fine after an independent panel studied Morelos' 'throat' gesture and Kent's 'gun' goal celebration at Celtic Park in December.

Both Morelos and Kent escaped SFA bans in the wake of the derby.

SFA Compliance Officer Clare Whyte included the incidents in an overall club conduct charge.

Gers were fighting to clear their players' names at a Hampden hearing late on Tuesday night after the initial meeting had been adjourned last week.

They argued Kent didn't incite trouble and claimed Morelos was merely signalling it was game over after he'd been sent off in the match.

But after hours of lengthy legal discussions at the national stadium the panel ruled against the Ibrox club.

Gers also pointed to the racist abuse the Colombian was allegedly subjected to.

Gers could appeal the punishments imposed with the outcome of the hearing set to be officially announced later today.

They have previously slammed the SFA process with a stinging statement released when the charges were first brought.
And we can reveal they have been hit with a £10,000 fine for the two derby flashpoints.
The punishment also refers to the behaviour of coach Michael Beale who was involved in a touchline fracas during the game.

They stated: "Rangers are astounded by the notices of complaint issued by the SFA

"It is concerning that it seems the governing body is seeking to hold Rangers to a different and more stringent code of conduct than that applied to others, with unprecedented charges being levied against the club

Rangers fans can be assured that it is our firm intention to resist the charges in the most robust manner possible."

Aye right your having a laugh ! Robertson , King et all will just accept it and say we will
I’ve had enough of this shite.
If the club are going to roll over and except this, then I for one won’t be renewing my season ticket .
I’ve had it since 87 but have never been as pissed off with our clubs inaction to things as I am now.

It’s not the fine that gets on yer threepennies, it’s the sheer bias. This went shitfaced when Gerrard gave the fourth official a spray after porteous quite blatantly took Borna out. Next thing we know the junkies are invading our technical area trying to justify it. Culshaw gets a ban and potter gets a bag of crisps and a coke.

Move on to the sty and Morelos’s treatment is the last straw for Beale who tells Clancy he’s a marginally less than ethical front bottom.

Now Beale probably wasn’t well advised in what he did. But porteous gets a two matches for trying to break a limb and Beale gets a 5 stretch for basically telling how it is.

Anyway at least we know now what the tariff is for failing to keep your staff in an orderly fashion. The tramps will soon be receiving similar for their rammy at Hamilton.

Right?

Per the SFA Protocol:

Easter Road:

£5k fine - Mid Range
Culshaw 3 match ban (Low End 2 match, Mid range 5 match).

Brendanbowl
10k fine - TOP End (Maximum 20k)
Beale 5 match ban - Mid Range.

Until now, nobody has even came close to the Mid Range fine...................Never mind the Top end. We have been hit by both.

What the fu.ck did Beale do that deserved a 5 match ban? Does anybody know?

Back