Rangers Flags in the Home End

derbyloyal

Official Ticketer
I see the Vienna 'ultras' have stolen some of the Rangers flags from round the ground and have had their own little display. That's a red rag to a bull with 12,000 pissed up and angry Bears in their town centre....

European ultra culture, difference is very much doubt they would fancy it against Bears face to face to pinch flags

The Rapid fans are a bunch of fckn' diddies. Probably ran up, stole the flags, then ran away with them.

The Rapid fans are a bunch of fckn' diddies. Probably ran up, stole the flags, then ran away with them.
Exactly this took one from a boy behind us on way to game, punched him on back of head and grabbed it, tried to grab another after but ended up getting a kicking from a few bears

I see the Vienna 'ultras' have stolen some of the Rangers flags from round the ground and have had their own little display. That's a red rag to a bull with 12,000 pissed up and angry Bears in their town centre....

Hopefully the ultras get there arsed handed to them but it’s more likely they’ll pick of bears on there own after the majority have left for Home.

Pretty poor people having a go at our fans for having their flags stolen. I know for a fact in one case these pricks ambushed some our boys wearing ski masks.

Really? Why even post about bloody flags. Who really gives a %^*&.

The hard working members of each supporters club, if you decide to take a flag you guard it with your life

Obviously you are jusyva wee fan boy

Did you notice every flag was deliberately turned round..and they started singing super rangers...found it quite well organised..they probably bought the flags themselves

Shame. we were headin home and bumped into some viennafans coming out the undergŕound at schwedenplatz. had a great laugh with them.Few of them were at Ibrox and were saying they were the best away fans ive seen. was wishin thwm good luck and they said good luck to us beating c*ltic

Austrians? Same people that let the Nazi's take their country without firing a bullet in defence? When did they get brave?

I can post about whatever I want, it's up to other people if they want to behave like petulant children after they've read it. I see you've made your choice.
2lnd5kg.jpg

Back