Rangers Flags in the Home End

Met a Rapid fan in the corporate who's brother is one of the Ultras with the megaphones. He said they'd had them made and ordered online as a wind up. Managed to copy them from other games.

Eh naw....

Can see the flag my brother had made for the trip.

That's 3 golspie loyal flags that have been made and lost now

My pal was jumped and had his stolen. Utter fannies. Really annoys me when daft wee boys here try to copy the 'ultras' scene on the continent.

The rapid ultras/ hooligans got there arse handed to them outside the ground before the game. They should stick to nicking flags

was that incident at the underground the ultras tried to attack us when we were coming out underground but the Gers fans stood up to them and police outside did he haw
thanks to Our fans as i was on my own

Last edited:
Too many going abroad and leaving their flags tied up, not watching it or taking care of it.

It's embarrassing for the support, protect your colours and if you aren't prepared to defend it when push comes to shove, don't bring it with you.

I had our flag in Vienna, but had it round my body (under my jacket) when i was walking about so that no one could take it.

Too many going abroad and leaving their flags tied up, not watching it or taking care of it.

It's embarrassing for the support, protect your colours and if you aren't prepared to defend it when push comes to shove, don't bring it with you.

I had our flag in Vienna, but had it round my body (under my jacket) when i was walking about so that no one could take it.

Well done you. Some fans were attacked and had little option. Have a wee think about what you are posting.

Well done you. Some fans were attacked and had little option. Have a wee think about what you are posting.
Nothing wrong with what he said.

If you want to take an RSC flag or any other Rangers flag overseas be prepared to defend it.

Then, just maybe we won't go through this embarrassment every time we venture across the channel.

Nothing wrong with what he said.

If you want to take an RSC flag or any other Rangers flag overseas be prepared to defend it.

Then, just maybe we won't go through this embarrassment every time we venture across the channel.

There’s plenty wrong with what he said. Calling the support embarrassing for a start, there’s nothing embarrassing about cowardly arseholes attacking bears.

Suprised the Rapid fans haven't stolen your Avatar yet mate

Hilarious stuff.:rolleyes: I did actually have that flag in Vienna and made it home with it. I am wise enough to realise though that even somebody like me.....and you, could find themselves in a situation where they could be outnumbered. Maybe you should toddle off to wherever you came from previous to the build up to the Rapid game. I’m thinking there is very little Scottish about AustroScot.

Hilarious stuff.:rolleyes: I did actually have that flag in Vienna and made it home with it. I am wise enough to realise though that even somebody like me.....and you, could find themselves in a situation where they could be outnumbered. Maybe you should toddle off to wherever you came from previous to the build up to the Rapid game. I’m thinking there is very little Scottish about AustroScot.
You got me bud I'm a Staggie/Hibee (no word of thanks here!) only logged in to see if i could get a ticket for the Rapid game..got one for free in the end helping a wheelchair supporter..interesting comments on here though, reckon your best bet for a trophy is the Scots Cup - if you'd played Rapid on form then you's would have won no question..this flag stealing business will live long in the memory! - auf wiedersehen Rangers!

You got me bud I'm a Staggie/Hibee (no word of thanks here!) only logged in to see if i could get a ticket for the Rapid game..got one for free in the end helping a wheelchair supporter..interesting comments on here though, reckon your best bet for a trophy is the Scots Cup - if you'd played Rapid on form then you's would have won no question..this flag stealing business will live long in the memory! - auf wiedersehen Rangers!

You are all over the place there. Still not sure what team you support, obviously not Rangers though, why anybody would go to the bother of registering for another teams forum is a mystery to me.

There’s plenty wrong with what he said. Calling the support embarrassing for a start, there’s nothing embarrassing about cowardly arseholes attacking bears.

Twisting my words there mate.

I said its embarrassing for the support, not calling the support embarrassing.

I stand by my point, if you have a flag it's your responsibility to look after it and defend it. It's our colours, we need to protect them.

Bears need to be more savy if they are walking about a foreign city with a flag in plain view, use a rucksack or stuff it down your jacket until your in a place of safety.

Twisting my words there mate.

I said its embarrassing for the support, not calling the support embarrassing.

I stand by my point, if you have a flag it's your responsibility to look after it and defend it. It's our colours, we need to protect them.

Bears need to be more savy if they are walking about a foreign city with a flag in plain view, use a rucksack or stuff it down your jacket until your in a place of safety.

You are splitting hairs there. If people in ski masks attack you and steal your flag, it’s not embarrassing ffs.

You are all over the place there. Still not sure what team you support, obviously not Rangers though, why anybody would go to the bother of registering for another teams forum is a mystery to me.

Aye, live in Vienna mate football fan, was just looking for a ticket for the game - nuff said.

You are splitting hairs there. If people in ski masks attack you and steal your flag, it’s not embarrassing ffs.

You didn't find it at all embarrassing seeing upwards of 15 RSC / personal flags in the home end taken (by numerous means) from our support?

You didn't find it at all embarrassing seeing upwards of 15 RSC / personal flags in the home end taken (by numerous means) from our support?

I was raging about it but not embarrassed. They should be more embarrassed that we infiltrated just about every section in their stadium.

I was raging about it but not embarrassed. They should be more embarrassed that we infiltrated just about every section in their stadium.

I was annoyed / raging as well, but for me it was embarrassing as it's our colours they are mocking.

On the last point, agree with that. They wouldnt do the same at Ibrox in such numbers without getting hounded out the stadium.

Hmmm.

Feyenoord did.

Feyenoord did what? They certainly never infiltrated every section of Ibrox. They attacked the Govan Front section and maybe had a few fans in other sections, they weren’t openly standing with flags and wearing colours in our stands though.

Feyenoord did what? They certainly never infiltrated every section of Ibrox. They attacked the Govan Front section and maybe had a few fans in other sections, they weren’t openly standing with flags and wearing colours in our stands though.
They were in the govan front near the Copland as that's where I was.

They were in the club deck, as per usual.

They were dotted around the ground and they celebrated goals etc with impunity.

They were in the govan front near the Copland as that's where I was.

They were in the club deck, as per usual.

They were dotted around the ground and they celebrated goals etc with impunity.

I can only go on what I saw that night. I was in the Broomloan and never saw anybody celebrate their goal, if they did then it almost certainly wasn’t on the same scale as we had in Vienna, we must have had a couple of thousand in their sections.

It was an organised gathering of flags, they only put them on display for one song, this ultra thing is shite.

Anyone with flags will have to be cautious in future trips, don’t leave them on show unattended whilst getting pished is the biggest thing to learn. Also don’t be walking around quiet areas of the city in small groups whilst pished.

Bloody foreigners. We fight off Hitler for them and in thanks, they steal our flags.

Back