Rangers for the league

As much as I hate to say it, Rangers have no chance in the league. Every victory, even at the likes of Motherwell and Ross County, feels about the equivalent of a hard fought Quarter Final win. Nothing is coming easy for us. The team needs to put the opposition away early more frequently and make wins more routine. Celtic in comparison make it look easy and churn out win after win without fuss.

I want us to keep them under pressure, I can see them turning on each other like rabid dogs.

I'm not much of a gambler so forgive me for asking, but does that mean that if we come within 16 points of winning the league you get paid out at 7 to 1?
No.

Every other team in the league has a handicapp also - usually to make every team the same price i.e. 7/1.

The poster in question must apply the relevant handicapp to all other teams - and hope we top the league.

Just spent the last 10 minutes on their mobile website but can only find us as outright winners at 20/1. Any chance of posting me the right way mate?
I can't see it on the site either mate, I got it before the season kicked off.

Just noticed you can get us at 5/4 to win the league without Celtic.

Aberdeen favourites at 11/10

No.

Every other team in the league has a handicapp also - usually to make every team the same price i.e. 7/1.

The poster in question must apply the relevant handicapp to all other teams - and hope we top the league.
I can't see it on the site either mate, I got it before the season kicked off.

Just noticed you can get us at 5/4 to win the league without Celtic.

Aberdeen favourites at 11/10
Oh well no worries, might stick a tenner on Hills for us to win outright.

Back