Bookies, coupons, web sites, usually use 6 games, so here we go:

Last 6 away games:

4-0 v Ross County
2-1 v Dundee Utd
3-0 v St Johnstone
2-0 v St Mirren
2-1 v Aberdeen
1-1 v Motherwell

16 points from 18, with trips to Tannadice, Pittodrie and Fir Park ticked off.

Last 6 games, total:

3-0 v St Johnstone
1-0 v Hibs
2-0 v St Mirren
1-0 v Celtic
2-1 v Aberdeen
1-1 v Motherwell

16 points from 18, with trips to Pittodrie and Fir Park ticked off, and games v Celtic and Hibs ticked off.

The form is great, the results have been great and any other season we’d have the cigars out.

We’re raw and panicky. It’s fair enough.

I look forward to looking back at the results and reactions and laughing fondly.
Exactly right. I must have gone over our points total minus them winning their games in hand a thousand times since 2nd January. And then do mental maths working it out for the coming games. We are unbeaten and 21 points ahead ffs! Just wish we could all enjoy it a bit more!

Last 6 away games:

4-0 v Ross County
2-1 v Dundee Utd
3-0 v St Johnstone
2-0 v St Mirren
2-1 v Aberdeen
1-1 v Motherwell

Last 6 games, total:

3-0 v St Johnstone
1-0 v Hibs
2-0 v St Mirren
1-0 v Celtic
2-1 v Aberdeen
1-1 v Motherwell

16 points from 18, with trips to Pittodrie and Fir Park ticked off, and games v Celtic and Hibs ticked off.
If we can win at Easter Rd (and take care of home games of course) then I'll be delighted with our January.
Thought run of games from December to now and we've only drooped 2.
Hibs won't be easy, especially if we start like we have been doing recently.

Posted on another thread - next 5 up to Antwerp are very favourable - RC (H) , Hivs (A), St J (H), Hamilton (A), Killie (H).

No game currently between the Antwerp ties and then off to Livi (weather permitting).

If we can win at Easter Rd (and take care of home games of course) then I'll be delighted with our January.
Thought run of games from December to now and we've only drooped 2.
Hibs won't be easy, especially if we start like we have been doing recently.
I pray Jack's back in for Easter Road.

That won't be a game for Aribo.

Last 6 away games:

4-0 v Ross County
2-1 v Dundee Utd
3-0 v St Johnstone
2-0 v St Mirren
2-1 v Aberdeen
1-1 v Motherwell

Last 6 games, total:

3-0 v St Johnstone
1-0 v Hibs
2-0 v St Mirren
1-0 v Celtic
2-1 v Aberdeen
1-1 v Motherwell

Excellent.keep it going boys.;)

Posted on another thread - next 5 up to Antwerp are very favourable - RC (H) , Hivs (A), St J (H), Hamilton (A), Killie (H).

No game currently between the Antwerp ties and then off to Livi (weather permitting).
How is hibs away favourable ? We drew 2/2 there last time when we were flying .

I had a look at the Form on FlashScore which is only over 5 games and we are joint top with Livi.

FlashScore also have a breakdown of home and away League Tables and they show that we have played 3 games more away from home than the mentally challengeds (13 against 10)

I reckon this makes it even more difficult for them to play catch up since they currently only have a 60% win rate away from home.

No complacency, players on the park fully committed and we are a step closer.

Wake up call today like st mirren.

SG will see who are winners and who are clinging on.

I accept a loss of form, but I expect full commitment.

We won 6 on the bounce after that St Mirren game.

Go and do the same after todays setback and we’ve got one hand on the trophy.

We won 6 on the bounce after that St Mirren game.

Go and do the same after todays setback and we’ve got one hand on the trophy.

yep, but win today and its not 1/100 its 150 or 200.

Not worried about being 1/50 more worried about complacency.

Complacent and relying on the real winners in our team to pull us through which wont happen every time, like today, ie St Mirren and relying on Davis yet again only to blow it.

Results are superb - form less so. You would think that moving to one game a week and the dhims horrific displays would give our players a big boost but we simply aren't seeing that.

Next 3 or 4 games are vital as to how this all plays out tbh but we need one or two to rediscover something approaching their early season form.

The form/results have been great.

I don’t think it’s outrageous to say we haven’t been at our best for a while though.

Winning whilst not playing well if a great thing but you can only do it for so long before you get found out. I’d like to see us start to perform a bit better going forward.

We won’t be playing Livi on the 28 February if they beat st Mirren in the semi final of the Betfred Cup as the final is scheduled for that date.

We won’t be playing Livi on the 28 February if they beat st Mirren in the semi final of the Betfred Cup as the final is scheduled for that date.

Just checked there, by the time we get to the end of February they will have played a game more than us in the league.

If the unthinkable was to happen and they went unbeaten, as did we they would only be 9 points behind with us still to play twice, albeit having played a game more.

Outwith St Johnstone and St Mirren away we have not been convincing in our last 8 games. 4 single goal wins and a late turnaround against Motherwell with 2 goals in the last ten minutes.

Our performances better pick up soon, today was coming on recent displays.

Cant wait for the Antwerp game, lets be honest here, celtc are rank rotten the league is sewn up, the players can't help their feelings on that. Europe gives them a boost and a real challenge.

That Livi game (28 Feb) will be postponed if they make the League Cup Final.

Cant wait for the Antwerp game, lets be honest here, celtc are rank rotten the league is sewn up, the players can't help their feelings on that. Europe gives them a boost and a real challenge.

Yes Celtic have been rank rotten however the fact remains no one other than us have beat them in the league.

I am not saying the sending off was the turning point but we were pretty ineffective against the manks at home, we were rotten today were rotten against ten men Aberdeen for the second half last week, we were diabolical against st Mirren in the cup.

Apparently we would be better in January only playing once a week, I have yet to see evidence of it.

Back