Rangers garage/mancave

bdsm-dungeon1.jpeg

Quality my friend but anyone who picks a dart up needs to have experience off hitting the board!!!

Sublime cave!

Mate I've got a Rangers SPL champions 2008 framed photo with wee Barry lifting the trophy up the loft you can have it if you want.
Thank you for your kind offer mate but I've actually no room for anything big,I've almost filled every possible space.but thanks for your offer:cool:

Do folk just bring their own drink or is there a cover charge?
I've got a beer pump but it's only for display,so the rules are bring your own beer/cider but everything in the gantry is free for swallying.
Over the years a lot of people will appear with a bottle of vodka or something & say "there's a bottle for your pub" so it kind of stocks its self up if that makes sense

I've got a beer pump but it's only for display,so the rules are bring your own beer/cider but everything in the gantry is free for swallying.
Over the years a lot of people will appear with a bottle of vodka or something & say "there's a bottle for your pub" so it kind of stocks its self up if that makes sense
When I had mine (still hate the cow of an ex wife) I had two beer fridges that I kept stocked with whatever lager or cider was on special in the supermarkets. If it was an evening session I said put a fiver in the wee box and drink what you like, if it was an all day thing a tenner. All the money went straight back towards buying more drink and general upkeep of it. Most drank about £50 worth going by what they would have paid in a pub so it was an utter steal for them. Folk could bring their own if they wanted but eventually no one really did.

Making me jealous. I've got a 14x10 foot shed that has seen better days would love to use this space as a man cave

Back