Rangers Glasgow

6456-F0-CA-B2-E5-4-A47-A63-C-C695892-D4-B4-B.jpg

Must be the Scouse connection.

The sad thing is, I can absolutely see this shop being the victim of horrendous vandalism and damage.
I bet my left arm that this shop is attacked within the opening week, and I’d be surprised if not the opening day.

it'll be some pathetic vandalism , the wee stupid stickers that grown men stick on lamposts and that , they will all get a wee hard on for it with their green stone island jackets

It was me that said that, don't think she would be too keen i'm old enough to be her granda

Hawl, don't put yourself down mate!

I've met you & you have that George Clooney look the birds love...might still be a chance of you podgering wee Sonya :)

The sad thing is, I can absolutely see this shop being the victim of horrendous vandalism and damage.
I bet my left arm that this shop is attacked within the opening week, and I’d be surprised if not the opening day.

While you are right I’d expect Elite / Rangers have risk assessed it, have good warning of what to expect and have all the relevant security measures in place. CCTV, electronic shutters, Security team etc

While you are right I’d expect Elite / Rangers have risk assessed it, have good warning of what to expect and have all the relevant security measures in place. CCTV, electronic shutters, Security team etc

Fingers crossed.

The chances of the police taking action on any damage though?

Fingers crossed.

The chances of the police taking action on any damage though?

Anti graffiti paint is only £30 from screwfix so would think it’s been applied also most shops have anti vandalism glass installed so don’t anticipate any issues what so ever also I don’t remember any the shops having issues in 90s kind regards the hippo

The shop is already looking much more professional than that jumbo sale of a megastore in at Ibrox. Might pop in and pick up a Broxi Bear.
Dt2bRkSW0AES1lm

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I think it’s pretty terrible that folk are posting pics of the store manager along with some of the comments. No need at all for a girl just doing her job.
You are in the minority but it’s 2018 and it’s cool to be LGBTQ so it’s sound.

The store looks top class. Massive improvement on Fat Mikes jumble sale.

Bet you’re bang on the money mate. And you know what? The powers that be won’t give a %^*&!!

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I think it’s pretty terrible that folk are posting pics of the store manager along with some of the comments. No need at all for a girl just doing her job.

You're most definitely in the minority...

If people were saying she was a munter & they wouldn't ride her into battle you may have a point.

Back