Rangers Glasses/Mugs

Bearskin

Took the opportunity with the current ongoing situation to go through some boxes that have been stacked away for a number of years and through a couple of house moves. Came across a few items I had forgotten I had picked up or been given. Took a couple of photos to share while they were getting an airing.

wV21oan.jpg

lJxXnPk.jpg

eFkXNHQ.jpg

Took the opportunity with the current ongoing situation to go through some boxes that have been stacked away for a number of years and through a couple of house moves. Came across a few items I had forgotten I had picked up or been given. Took a couple of photos to share while they were getting an airing.

wV21oan.jpg

lJxXnPk.jpg

eFkXNHQ.jpg
Have that alongside Scottish cup winners of 1960.
WATP

Brilliant mate.

My dad had a similar one from the 1963 Scottish cup. Went missing from my grandparents house a few years ago.

wV21oan.jpg

lJxXnPk.jpg

eFkXNHQ.jpg
I have those in the cabinet at home.

wV21oan.jpg

lJxXnPk.jpg

eFkXNHQ.jpg
They are lovely!Wish they still made stuff like that now.

I love the frosted signatures.

I remember they used to sell Rangers postcards in the 90's with copies of signatures from all the players. Petric's looked like it was done by a 5 year old! :p

How do you upload photos
Now onto posting photos,I should have said I'm using my Android phone so not sure if you are too or are on a PC but I'm sure to upload a photo is the same.

Go to this site

You can have different tabs open on your phone or PC whatever you use to browse the web(if you look at my included photos you will see I have 56 different pages open) so I simply tap on the box saying 56 ,the number of tabs open and scroll to post image site.

Apologies if you already know all this,this is sample image of what happened when clicking on that box,all my open tabs become viewable

Now onto posting photos ,on main page of post image it looks like this (pic below)

You simply click CHOOSE IMAGE,now simply scroll to image you want to select,this is example of my images on phone

Select am image then click done,this is image I selected you will see your own image but an idea of how screen should look

Scroll until you see HOTLINK FOR FORUMS

Click on the little box at end and it will do this

Now that is your image "saved"

So you would write up post on FF etc and when you want to post image you simply

Press and hold screen until option below comes up ,you simply tap "paste" and you will see a link to see if image worked etc and to play about with it always click preview ok, check your photo uploaded ok,this is my photo below as you can see its only a link until I click preview.

What preview looks like

Hope my message helps you

Had two of the cut Chrystal Glasses with the engraved nine in a row, unfortunately one got broken and the other for display, not taking a chance.

Only one left is my 1960 Scottish Cup same as style as OP,s.Also have four stemmed Q.P.F.C glasses acquired from a boozy night in their club inside the old Hampden.

I had the same message. I used imgur and had to do a wee bit extra to get a code for the upload and then pasted it into the message. I found out how to do it through googling. Can't find it now.

Basically once you have the picture uploaded. Click and drag the photo from imgur to a new window in your browser then copy that url and paste it into your post on here using the picture upload option

I see that there is a ECWC final 1967 one in eBay just now,same as @ saltcoatsblu has in his photo. It's a bit pricy at £75, also there are glasses/ tumblers from various european ties. ( I'm not the seller,I must add)

Back