Rangers Golf Jacket £95 now £25

Nikica18Jelavic

Not sure on the quality but think people have previously said the golf stuffs good. Should all have a further 15% off code in your emails.

Was £95 now £24.22

Not sure on the quality but think people have previously said the golf stuffs good. Should all have a further 15% off code in your emails.

Was £95 now £24.22
What’s the 15% code?

Was £95 now £24.22
Cheers OP, great spot - just ordered it and the polo to match. £50 delivered with the discount code for both

Neither bought for playing golf but great to have the sponsor less options.

Just ordered,5 day delivery to Gold Coast not bad.pity it will be 9 months before I get a chance to wear it.

It looks nice but i wouldnt cut about my golf club in a Rangers tracksuit. Might get it just for casual use.

Or if you read the Castore threads the Rangers badge will peel off after a few washes so itll be fine.

I ordered a few bits of the golf range the other day, thought I was getting a bargain at half the original price. Re ordered again and my original order will be going back!

Whoever marketed that as a golf outfit wants sacked.

Agreed.

I know golf can be a bit snobby at times, but I genuinely think there won’t be a non-municipal club in Scotland that would allow football colours to be worn on the course or in the clubhouse.

As you said, crazy marketing.

I don't think people will be buying that to wear on the golf course. Like myself, it will be bought to wear as a non sponsored version of our gear to games etc. Some will buy the polo shirts to wear on holiday.

Was £95 now £24.22
We don't allow football gear at our Golf Club. A rule only needed after some unwashed got membership and were tarnishing the beautiful countryside with green and grey hoops.

We don't allow football gear at our Golf Club. A rule only needed after some unwashed got membership and were tarnishing the beautiful countryside with green and grey hoops.
Just like everyone else is saying in this thread. Just because people are buying it, it doesn't mean they are planning on wearing it on a golf course.

Back