Rangers harming the Old Firm brand

I actually agree with this but not just now. First things first is we look after our own support. However if we were to expand our stadium and it meant we didn’t have to take any season tickets off people then I’d have the discussion but it would need to be we had their full stand behind the goal similar to what their fans used to get with us.
I know it might be a long way off but that’s the only way I’d like to see it potentially being changed.
I would say where expansion is concerned is looking after our own first spend our money on our disabled fans first look after them before we do anything

When did the supposed sectarian bile of Old Firm games become a much-missed part of Scotland’s showpiece game - the media used to claim it shamed the country?

After their effigies and banners (all put up with the support of their terrible board) I would NEVER have those rattlers back in Ibrox in any sort of numbers. I think the atmosphere is much better with bears in the Broomloan and if the cost of that is less tickets for their midden then that is well worth it.

I wish Robertson would question why C3lt1c, who find it impossible to say our name, and their cnut fans, who claim we are a new club, so desperately need tickets for our stadium.

Fnck them now and forever.

They are sure disappointed about not being able to go to a stadium of a team they claim is dead and a derby that doesn't exist? Also worth noting that when this team wasn't in the league they were so uninterested in going to watch their own team they had to close a stand.

Last edited:
The reason all the noise about allocations is coming from their side is because they know that they had a competitive advantage with the old allocations.

I’ve got mixed feelings about the new allocations, I think there are good arguments on both sides and I wouldn’t be against working out a new arrangement.

For me, the allocations either have to stay as they are now or we give them back the Broomloan but only if they will give us their entire stand behind the goal.

If they aren’t willing to give us an entire stand then we aren’t willing to do it either.

I'm told Celtc renewed the copyright/trade mark for the 'Old Firm' brand. :cool:

As for their fans whingeing about cuts in away allocations, their own board did the same. Have they no minds of their own?
They actually started it by putting our fans in the corner.

Back