Rangers harming the Old Firm brand

Decision has been made.. no Broomloan for the Tims...
NOW, c****c, those moralistic bastions of the game do not have to reciprocate Rangers' stance...they could return the away allocation, couldn't they ? i mean there are no laws forbidding them from doing so... don't they always claim to do the right thing for the game ?
This just gives them another thing to constantly moan about, easy mud to sling.

So are Rangers supposed to just jettison all season ticket holders in the Broomloan stand just so they can get an allocation there? Stuff that. Keep them in the corner with the 800-odd tickets, who cares what they think about that, look after our own fans first.

And this talk of no more Old Firm, I'm happy for the phrase to no longer be used. I'd rather not be so closely associated with that mob.
Nailed it mate ..anyone who wants them back in the Broomloan needs to ask themselves, would you be prepared to give up your seat ? Approx 7000 bears would have to.

I'm told Celtc renewed the copyright/trade mark for the 'Old Firm' brand. :cool:

As for their fans whingeing about cuts in away allocations, their own board did the same. Have they no minds of their own?

Surely Celtic damaged it first by removing the Rangers support from behind the goals and tucking us away in a corner with 1000’s of restricted view tickets

If you want a return to 8000 each the starting point is 8000 unrestricted view premium seats at the piggery exactly like they get at Ibrox

I’m fine with the 800 arrangement but their media apologists obviously aren’t
My thoughts 100%

Like we give a fuk. :)

The narrative as ever. Rangers to blame.

These cockroaches had no issue when the scum damaged the 'old firm' brand back in the mid 90s when they shunted us out of sight and no longer gave us the full end behind the goal.
Sadly too many Rangers fans have bought into Timmy propaganda and believe the present rhetoric of the mhanks and their apologists.

Couldn’t give a toss

Worry about our brand don’t want to be associated with that club in any form

Aye cause every top class Derby has a full stand designated to the opposition....eh no. The brand was diluted once that club listened to their crackpot fans, God they even have media lackies pending the Glasgow Derby crap. We have no relationship with that crowd and that's the way it should remain.

I think it's really simple but appreciate others disagree. Do I want to see more Rangers fans or more Celtic fans inside our stadium? Given that it literally opens up the opportunity for Rangers fans to get to our games at our ground, I can't see me ever wanting to go back to the way things were and that's before you factor in how prominent they were versus us being in a corner and manhandled by their stewards.

I have used the term old firm on numerous occasions only because i know how much it grates with the tims in my work, i am first and foremost a Rangers fan not one half of anything either . There history is a myth peado harbouring scum .

Nailed it mate ..anyone who wants them back in the Broomloan needs to ask themselves, would you be prepared to give up your seat ? Approx 7000 bears would have to.
Be prepared for incoming you wouldn’t believe how many think it’s ok ,for some backing Rangers at the Piggery outweighs Rangers Season ticket holders.

What Old Firm? Their is no brand and Rangers have no, nor want, any such relationship with the rabble rousers from the East.

The Broomloan Stands shall remain liberated.

How ironic it would be to be drawn against them in the Scottish Cup!!
Rules being that a certain percentage of the capacity of either stadiums has to be allocated to the away club….

Surely Celtic damaged it first by removing the Rangers support from behind the goals and tucking us away in a corner with 1000’s of restricted view tickets
f**k them they also done everything they could to keep us out of the tv coverage so that it looks like only celtc fans. It would be great if we could have tv coverage from the Sandy Jardine stand, full view of main stand and the blue order.

I don't want to be associated with a club that enabled and covered up a paedo ring for 40 years. You can retire 'old firm' quite happily in my eyes timbo

More posing question about away fans is where should we be moving them to? Either BF1, SW5 or CD7 would be my choice tbh!

I've read loads of times about "Old Firm" fans being lost in a time warp, singing anthems of hate, sectarian bile, goading each other, and all the rest of it.

Now they want to bring this back, because in some way, missing it, is harming the Old Firm brand ?

Whit?

Last edited:
AnguishedVerifiableAtlasmoth.webp

Alan Pattullo.

Yesterday.

Forever in our shadow .......dirty cheating upstart , red neck paedo t@rrier scum .They will never be our equal .....WATP . Always have been Always will be.

Last edited:
Oh do fxck off with this shite, you think we want to have anything to do with those paedo harbouring vermin.These rat bastards shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Ibrox,get them to fook!

If you want a return to 8000 each the starting point is 8000 unrestricted view premium seats at the piggery exactly like they get at Ibrox

I’m fine with the 800 arrangement but their media apologists obviously aren’t
Keep it as it is. However if they get 7,500 /8,000 at Ibrox then we get an appropriate % which would be about 9000/ 9500., bang in the centre behind the goals. It's not going to happen so not even worth discussing.

The other thing which many have touched on already, our support are put in the corner, practically out of view for the cameras, when our players celebrate a goal, they are physically manhandled by a wall of stewards and police, it was the exact opposite at Ibrox, all these things add up, which is why action was taken and the filth have a presence no more at our home.

Do you think there’s ever a risk we would go back to giving them the Broomloan if we got a same amount at theirs?

Makes we worry as I was one of the beneficiaries of a ST in Broomie?

Scottish MSM at its best …. Absolutely no attempt to explain the situation from Rangers point of view …….. “an old firm spectacle’ on Sky would require the Rangers fans to be seen at the piggery …. The fact we are stuffed into a corner while they get a full stand in full view suits them down to the ground

They are the most disingenuous bunch of parasites at work in Scotland today
Look at the game in August.

First since 2019 with fans.
First since football icon Steven Gerrard managed his side to a title.
First since Rangers historic 55th title.
Rangers first title since the troubles of 2012.

Plenty of angles to build up the game on.

But no, let's go with 45 minutes about how the disgusting fat piece of shìts dad doesn't love him.

Harming the "Old Firm" brand?

You mean the brand that the CEO of the SPFL won't utter publicly because he is so under the thumb of Celtic, who also deny that it exists in favour of the ultra-generic "Glasgow Derby" because they like to pander to their (apparently very confused) moonhowler supporters?

Interesting stance. I mean I'd probably be grasping for any advantage I could get if my team had been pumped senseless for 2 years in OLD FIRM derbies home and away as well to be honest.

Add to that the second you have something approaching an equal allocation (at Hampden for example) these hacks fill their drawers about songs being sung and the poisonous atmosphere, so apparently they don't really know what they want.

Back