Rangers have made our own flag for Sunday

Well you'd better get used to it as they play the long game ,just like their shinner masters .
There will be no conclusion so the battle will remain constant unless the scottish people wake up and elect proper reps.
Until then it will be a constant onslaught on all things pro British,namely Rangers fc and their support .
I might be sick of it. But I’m not easily defeated:D

Fu** Doncaster and the senile old bigot areshole next to him.

We'll have our own party, with our own flag and our own sponsors.

Maybe, just maybe, when the Cinch deal collapses and the other clubs get hit in the pocket they'll waken up and realise the Liewell puppets in charge of our game serve the interests of one club only. They could live it when celtc were lording up their tainted titles, but now the reality is hitting home.

We are by far the biggest club in the country. We are the top dogs, and we have idiots in charge who want to be at war with us constantly. We hold the cards. We are the champions, with a global footballing icon at the helm. Commercially we are in a different universe from our rivals, and as a result of the constant antagonism from the footballing chiefs, we are telling them to stick their sponsors branding up their hole.

Well played Rangers, the clock is ticking for Dungcaster and Shifty.

sct-RangersUniversal23.jpg
Exclusive photo of our flag :))

When people attack you, you either battle or roll over.

we’ve tried rolling over and it didn’t get us anywhere good.
This cabal and the control they have can be tracked back to their ‘Scottish football survey’, where they wanted to ’ask’ how Scottish football should be governed. Loaded questions.

We didn’t really have a voice then, and all of them were happy to be part of the corrupt takeover, some to put the boot into Rangers, but most of the other clubs were hoodwinked into getting a quick pound, or went along with it ‘more than willingly ’. They have their placemen in there, and it’s going to be a fight to remove them.

SFA/SPFL
CORRUPT TO THE CORE.

Doncaster and MacLelland. Another two 'security risks'. All part of the same terrorist network.
It's on Hearts flag, that was somehow sent to Partick Thistle.

And how did I miss this last month?

Just happened to send Hearts' flag to Thistle? The exact same two teams who took them to court?

Oh what a coincidence. Such an easy mistake to make. SPFL are not snidey, petty and vindictive at all. No siree.

Edit: Also, when did cinch pay for the sponsorship of the 20/21 season? o_O Here, have the crown jewels as well. Fn sad beggars.

Last edited:
Even if we had no issue with cinch, does it make sense that cinch shouldn't be on it anyway, since they weren't league sponsors 20/21?

Or am I just being pedantic?

This company has paid a pittance and got their name branded on each SPFL Live game, highlights, Europa game (not ours), and Fifa football games which sell millions each year.

I made the OP but to add.

There’s an element of satisfaction that the day is marked with a collective two fingers to the people that forcibly ejected us from their league without any sporting rule or available sanction in their favour.

9 long years we waited everyone. Never forget what they did and what they stole from every one of us. Never forget just how spectacular our answer was in season 20/21.
Nailed it !

I love it but there is a bit of me that would also love to see Doncaster on the pitch squirming while he gets absolutely slaughtered from the stands. Can you imagine the reaction to his big introduction on the pa

This cabal and the control they have can be tracked back to their ‘Scottish football survey’, where they wanted to ’ask’ how Scottish football should be governed. Loaded questions.

We didn’t really have a voice then, and all of them were happy to be part of the corrupt takeover, some to put the boot into Rangers, but most of the other clubs were hoodwinked into getting a quick pound, or went along with it ‘more than willingly ’. They have their placemen in there, and it’s going to be a fight to remove them.

SFA/SPFL
CORRUPT TO THE CORE.
all as bad as each other.even if they were hoodwinked at the start,they had the knowledge and chance 18 months ago to vote for a totally independant inquirey but no......happy to sit with the status que and cover it all up while continuing to throw mud at out club.
i ve said it often on here but only one other club gained any credit in my eyes,ICT.
anyone else that backed the vote did so for purely selfish reasons ,mostly getting relagated by the abrupt ending of that seasons league
corrupt to the core is spot on,keep up the fight

I made the OP but to add.

There’s an element of satisfaction that the day is marked with a collective two fingers to the people that forcibly ejected us from their league without any sporting rule or available sanction in their favour.

9 long years we waited everyone. Never forget what they did and what they stole from every one of us. Never forget just how spectacular our answer was in season 20/21.
I don’t post often. But hats off to you bigman spot on. I will never forget what any of these scumbags did or tried to do to our club ! I’ve never been back in any of there grounds , after we were back in the top league.
well said !!!

Cinch would not be on the flag as they were not sponsors last season. But I understand the champion club is allowed to design its own flag. Rangers championship flags have always been the Saltire. Other clubs have different designs.
Cinch was on the flags that both hearts & thistle were sent , don’t understand why as they were not last seasons sponsors.

Back