Rangers have Scouts at Denmark Vs Croatia u21

The Record somehow think it could Daramy we were watching. Daramy, who was bought by Ajax a year ago for 10mil and has a 4 year contract. Zero chance of it being him.

Isaksen right winger from midjitland ? 7 goals in 18 for u21 side looks tricky. Market value €4m

Casper Tengstedt winger/striker 8 goals in 7 games for rosenborg who he has just signed for after 15 in 28 games for last club

Beljo striker 5 goals in 8 games for osijek

Vidovik - Attacking Midfielder on loan at Vitesse 21 goals in 33 games for Bayern ll last season

Or mibi a GK
Can they run fast?

Isaksen right winger from midjitland ? 7 goals in 18 for u21 side looks tricky. Market value €4m

Casper Tengstedt winger/striker 8 goals in 7 games for rosenborg who he has just signed for after 15 in 28 games for last club

Vidovik - Attacking Midfielder on loan at Vitesse 21 goals in 33 games for Bayern ll last season

Or mibi a GK
Like the look of Isaksen, especially in such a problematic area for us.

Think Beljo & Vidovic would be outwith our each (unless the latter came on loan in future)

Kjaergaard for Denmark looks interesting. CM & playing regularly for Salzburg at 19 - 2 goals & 2 assists in 9 League appearances so far.

I know it’s fashionable to mock the club just now but, regardless of how many games they go to or how many other clubs attend, this must be something at least not worth mocking.
I agree.

And I'll agree more if you can show me at which point the post you replied to mocked anything or anyone?

It's simply a fact that loads of scouts are at loads of games. It's their job.

The amount of scouts at games at all levels now is unreal. For example EPL clubs have scouts at loads of under 15 games up here all the time. This is happening far more than it ever did before. The really good ones get snapped up at a very early age by the rich clubs, sometimes these boys fulfill their promise but most often they dont. Clubs like ours are basically trying to find ones that slipped through the net and were later developers. If we dont develop them ourselves its the best we can do cos we cant afford the finished article who is now a full international at 23.

Given we surely to god will sign a keeper this summer(!), Mads Hermansen the Brondby keeper might be one being watched here.

Or mibi a GK
Sign them all!

The amount of scouts at games at all levels now is unreal. For example EPL clubs have scouts at loads of under 15 games up here all the time. This is happening far more than it ever did before. The really good ones get snapped up at a very early age by the rich clubs, sometimes these boys fulfill their promise but most often they dont. Clubs like ours are basically trying to find ones that slipped through the net and were later developers. If we dont develop them ourselves its the best we can do cos we cant afford the finished article who is now a full international at 23.

Blame Brexit for that English clubs cant sign the best players u18s in Europe anymore so they are hitting the home nations clubs.

The Record somehow think it could Daramy we were watching. Daramy, who was bought by Ajax a year ago for 10mil and has a 4 year contract. Zero chance of it being him.
Not worked out for him at Ajax, at all. Seems to be a general negative consensus around him in Holland iirc. Can I ask why it’s outlandish that a young player who’s had a failed move for £10m couldn’t possibly come down to what is an affordable £4m or such for us?

Daramy was the rumour.

He was very promising before joining Ajax, not sure how it’s worked out and if it’s true his attitude is poor.

Totally plausible we could get him if what i’ve read about him is true and Ajax want rid.

Not worked out for him at Ajax, at all. Seems to be a general negative consensus around him in Holland iirc. Can I ask why it’s outlandish that a young player who’s had a failed move for £10m couldn’t possibly come down to what is an affordable £4m or such for us?
A few reasons, but the Copenhagen loan move complicates it for me. If he kicks on he'll either get another chance at Ajax or will be moved on for at least the amount Ajax paid. If he has a bad year, I don't see why we'd make a bid of any decent money for him, Danish league isn't that different to ours in terms of quality.

Daramy was the rumour.

He was very promising before joining Ajax, not sure how it’s worked out and if it’s true his attitude is poor.

Totally plausible we could get him if what i’ve read about him is true and Ajax want rid.
It's him according to H&H.

Left sided forward.

Got to hand it to the club, their determination not to improve our right side is incredible.

It's him according to H&H.

Left sided forward.

Got to hand it to the club, their determination not to improve our right side is incredible.
Maybe it’s an indication that they know kent isn’t signing a new deal, and are looking to replace him with someone who would be a very good signing imo. Wouldn’t be a surprise given kents not looked happy here all season.

Back