Rangers have won the race to sign Oldham's George Edmundson

21VD0c2.gif

Brilliant. We need another centre back once edmundson signs though. Because that will only be 3 centre backs at the club

No idea what he is like.

Going off what Oldham fans are saying he is most likely a 4th choice. Hopefully a ball playing CB still to come for us, would make a massive difference

Last edited:
No idea what he is like.

Most likely a 4th choice with a ball playing CB still to come (I hope)
Huh? No idea, but he's 4th pick? Weird.

Glad we've added a quality defender, based on our management teams' evaluation of the player.

I don't get how people can get excited by the signings were making. Don't get me wrong they could be successful or they could be the next Rob Kiernan, Matt crooks, or oduwa. There'll all from a similar background. All squad fillers so far

Were any of these players scouted and signed by Gerrard, Allen, McAllister and Beale?

Surely you've moved along from those earlier decision makers?

Hope he lives up to his reported potential.

Goldson, Katic and Edmundson should sort out the centre back situation.

I'd like to see us push the boat out for a "number 10" now.

We will still sign a first pick centre half. Hence the interest in Cooper and Mexer. Edmondson will be back up, and the other 3 will compete - much like last season.

I don't get how people can get excited by the signings were making. Don't get me wrong they could be successful or they could be the next Rob Kiernan, Matt crooks, or oduwa. There'll all from a similar background. All squad fillers so far
Our current management team signed none of those players.

I know, when are we gonna enter into the Griezmann discussions ffs

Back