Rangers and Hearts could lead legal revolt if Celtic crowned champions and Hearts relegated (Record)

I was questioning why you were so sure there was no legal recourse, in the quote above you say there is no legal route but Dundee Utd might have a claim?

I think there will be legal action regardless of which decision is reached.

There may be but how deep are dundee Utd pockets ?

My point still stands ,if it’s null and void then who would take it legal ? Who in the SPFL would be upset ? Only one team and they wouldn’t have a leg to stand on

There may be but how deep are dundee Utd pockets ?

My point still stands ,if it’s null and void then who would take it legal ? Who in the SPFL would be upset ? Only one team and they wouldn’t have a leg to stand on

why would they not have a leg to stand on but Dundee Utd would? Motherwell could possibly take action as they’re in a European spot.

Reconstruction isn't going to happen sky want 4 games against the mentally challengeds they wont get that with a larger league.
They could still get it with a split of the top teams to play each other twice in a ‘mini league’ at the end. These fuckers will try and find a way, that is my fear. Ridiculous that who should win the league is even an issue when literally hundreds are dying in our country each day.

We should announce we are counting our war titles now just for giggles. At least those seasons were complete.

cant help but think at some point ,hearts will be bought off, what this will entail ,i am not sure,but we haven't had their poodles laying the groundwork for the past fortnight to not think that the spfl want to give them the title and will do what ever it takes to do so, i am under no illusions at all that hearts will fold on this ,and we will be on our own ,then the vitriol will really crank up,we will be in everyones firing line ,and sadly going by recent times ,i expect our board to shout a lot and thats about as far as it will go

Agree mate. I think the numbers clearly say that it would hurt them more, but it would still hurt us SS.
i think the leveller is that they need a player sale or CL revenue in August to balance out their year's finances. any disruption to that (can't see CL or a player sale as things currently stand) and it will give them a decision to make. dip into the cash reserves or - or i don't have a clue? sell a player, let out of contracts go or don't offer Edouard the bumper contract they have been promising him before he leaves in another year. interesting times! on the same hand, if we had any plans to get Hagi for £4-5m, these plans will also be scuppered.

Back