Rangers hero McCoist watched Lennon tirade twice, brands bullying claim ‘unbelievable’ and calls it huge PR own goal

Like it super keep stirring the pot be nice if TLB took the bait, and going by that press conference he most certainly will.

Called it for what it is, blamed him, said he used a scatter gun approach in his presser yesterday, general scathing about all aspects of the Dubai trip, I’ve never heard English talk about them like that before, the sportsound podcast this week is well worth a listen :p can’t believe I just posted that last bit lol.

Thanks Dougie. I’ll catch up on it.

Ally just stirring the pot to add to their annoyance.

Lovely stuff.
But he's spot on. It's pure and utter deflection,they are the only Club up and down the land to fly off anywhere. If they knew fine we'll a statement over lock down was imminent before they flew and are we supposed to believe they didn't know tougher restrictions were coming. Come off it.

0_Neil-Lennon-presser.png

" We did not abuse any "privilege"
8C21FA0D-172E-452D-827C-006F5554C7AF.gif.8a62b0e47c15808db3d02afc651e6829.gif

I wonder if fellow TalkSport colleague, Adrian Durham, will have another go at them today? It won't mean as much as he's usually just ranting for a reaction but as we know he's known as being Rangers friendly and having no time for the Tims. And any dig at the buggers from any media source is welcome at any time.
Durham will be loading both barrels right now. And it does matter because he's got a national platform. Always enjoy a Durham Tim rant!

I like the new mccoist lately ripping into them instead of being everyones pal. Great to see that

The fact that the fhilth broke no laws is not in doubt but common sense should have told them that going to Dubai during a pandemic was completely unnecessary travel and very risky.

The fact that the fhilth broke no laws is not in doubt but common sense should have told them that going to Dubai during a pandemic was completely unnecessary travel and very risky.

They broke the protocols that they as a Scottish football club were required to adhere to BH.

Social distancing, mask wearing, etc that all ‘elite’ clubs must do.

What did English say
What did English say mate.
Called it for what it is, blamed him, said he used a scatter gun approach in his presser yesterday, general scathing about all aspects of the Dubai trip, I’ve never heard English talk about them like that before, the sportsound podcast this week is well worth a listen :p can’t believe I just posted that last bit lol.

Neic is on his last chip and we all know what the last mentally challenged chip is...

“Anti-Irish Catholic Bigotry”

“We araa VicTims”

We laugh at this, but it is just that, pleading to be seen as the the VicTim.

This is the stuff you love to see.

Super Ally getting tore into an absolute cretin of the highest order for being, well, a cretin of the highest order.

Coisty knows lennon is a diddy, and one things for sure, he’s not afraid to have a pop at him and quite rightly so after yesterday’s gold-dust content.

Its only going to get better the closer the title gets to coming home.

I wonder if those jolly craicsters at the bbc will be releasing some animation of Neic committing suicide by throwing himself off of the Meccano set?

I wont hold my breath,.. unless I’m near Lennon or Parkhead.

What gives me the most satisfaction is the fact that it’s clearly bothering him so much. They always talk about not reading what’s in the media etc but he’s really getting annoyed by this stuff.
I would also think going so defensive and agitated over it could mean he’s trying to hide something.
It’s all great to see haha

Only thing I disagree with is when he says they haven't done anything wrong, in the pictures they can clearly be seen sitting next to people who are not in there bubble, and Duffy being allowed to leave the "bubble" to fly to England then being allowed to play against Hibs, the mhedia should be pulling Neic up about this at his interviews,

Just listened to Frank on Talksport, apparently his beautiful club have been assaulted in the media and that is the normal agenda up here with bigotry thrown in.
He sees nothing wrong with Neil speaking the truth.
That’s a new one from that toxic mob.

Bbc radio Scotland just now.

Caller Frank he is the victim 20 years suffered of racism and bigotry and bombs and bullet.

All the comments so far are defending him big time.
So this freak phoned Radio Scotland and then TalkSport later in the morning? A one man crusade to defend wee downtrodden Neic.

I what did he say to Ally , he never told us
At the time I'm sure there were lip readers giving their opinions and although I havent seen any footage of Allys face hes is to have said, ' stay away from my players,' in reference to TLB having a go at Diouf when he came over to the touchline and TLB replies. 'now wait a minute' before losing it and having to be held back.
Like I said I cant see Allys face but that definitely looks like what TLB is saying anytime I Have watched it back.

Given that a 2nd player tested positive yesterday, Celtic should be thanking the Scottish government for enforcing the 13 player isolation. If this had not been done there is no doubt the infected player would have passed it throughout their entire squad.
But he is too thick to see that saved the squads skin! I am astonished he is still in a job. That should be instant dismissal. Gross Misconduct. You can sing for the rest of your contract Neil.

But Allys wrong, it’s remarkable they’ve only got 2 positive cases. How could anyone disagree with poor Neil?

The bheast club are like the wee guy you come up against on FIFA that starts running the ball into his own net and constantly pausing the game when you are 4 nil up. They know they are pumped but they will do everything they can to try cause disruption and have the focus on them.
They are an embarrassment to Scottish football and their own fans. From the owner , chief executive, manager right down to the playing staff. A more shameful bunch of scum you could never meet.
I won't go through everyone by name at that club as there are too many, we'd be here all day. I just count my blessings that we have Steven Gerrard in charge at our club. A man with dignity , empathy and respect . No matter how tough things got he would never react in such a shameful way as their manager and club have of late and in the past.

The bheast club are like the wee guy you come up against on FIFA that starts running the ball into his own net and constantly pausing the game when you are 4 nil up. They know they are pumped but they will do everything they can to try cause disruption and have the focus on them.
They are an embarrassment to Scottish football and their own fans. From the owner , chief executive, manager right down to the playing staff. A more shameful bunch of scum you could never meet.
I won't go through everyone by name at that club as there are too many, we'd be here all day. I just count my blessings that we have Steven Gerrard in charge at our club. A man with dignity , empathy and respect . No matter how tough things got he would never react in such a shameful way as their manager and club have of late and in the past.

A lot of their fans are an embarrassment to themselves too Davie.

Back