Rangers hero McCoist watched Lennon tirade twice, brands bullying claim ‘unbelievable’ and calls it huge PR own goal

A lot of their fans are an embarrassment to themselves too Davie.
Very true mate,I know a few and most of them are the same.
You can see where they get the deflecting and pointing the finger at others mindset from. And also the victim card being played whenever anyone condemns their actions. They can never just apologise or admit when they are in the wrong. Any apology I've ever heard from them has been forced ,half arsed or followed by a "aye bhut aye bhut were ra victims too" they really do sicken me.

Very true mate,I know a few and most of them are the same.
You can see where they get the deflecting and pointing the finger at others mindset from. And also the victim card being played whenever anyone condemns their actions. They can never just apologise or admit when they are in the wrong. Any apology I've ever heard from them has been forced ,half arsed or followed by a "aye bhut aye bhut were ra victims too" they really do sicken me.

Exactly mate.

Unfortunately I’ve had similar experiences.

Ally McCoist has branded yesterday's Neil Lennon tirade as one of Scottish football's biggest own goals.

The Rangers legend says that he watched the press conference in full TWICE as he couldn't believe what he was seeing - and can't agree with it.

Branding the Parkhead boss's claims of bullying "unbelievable" and it said it was the latest in a season of PR disasters by the Scottish champions.

McCoist told talkSPORT: "It has just been a PR disaster. I can't remember an own goal like that for a long time.

"I won't lie to you, I watched the press conference TWICE because it was incredible.

"Where do you think Neil was going with his attack? Everybody got it.

The first minister got it. The SFA got it, the Scotland national team got it.

"Margaret Ferrier got it, the Scottish MP, for travelling up and down on a train

"I saw the whole interview from Neil. I can't agree with Neil.

"It sounds as though his chief exeuctuve Peter Lawwell can't agree with Neil because he apologised.

"He came out and said something completely different - he came out and apologised to the fans for not having 13 players available.

"Andy Walker and I did the Rangers-Celtic game.

"The final whistle blew and I turned to Andy Walker and said 'I cannot believe that they are jumping on a plane in an hour and a half to fly to Dubai.

"He looked at me and shook his head.

"Even then we knew this had the potential to become a disaster.

"And it IS, make no mistake about it.

"You think of Celtic this year, going for ten in a or.w

The signings they've made, the signings they haven't made, in terms of [Fraser] Forster, or resigning [Craig] Gordon.

"Going to Dubai, Covid, shooting themselves in the foot. It has just been an unmitigated disaster for them.

"The vast majority of the public up here think Celtic got it absolutely WRONG going to Dubai.

"They are trying to hide behind that they didn't get anything legally wrong.

"I don't know and I really don't care if that is the case. The fact is they shouldn't have gone - that is the bottom line.

"They say they didn't do anything wrong.

"Think of their supporters - some of them on furlow, some of them can't see their families.

"And they are sitting watching the boys round the pool, having a beer.

"I know they haven't done anything wrong.

"But it is not a good look, a terrible image at the very least.

"I just think 'what an own goal it is from Celtic, it is absolutely remarkable.
Ally McCoist has branded yesterday's Neil Lennon tirade as one of Scottish football's biggest own goals.

The Rangers legend says that he watched the press conference in full TWICE as he couldn't believe what he was seeing - and can't agree with it.

Branding the Parkhead boss's claims of bullying "unbelievable" and it said it was the latest in a season of PR disasters by the Scottish champions.

McCoist told talkSPORT: "It has just been a PR disaster. I can't remember an own goal like that for a long time.

"I won't lie to you, I watched the press conference TWICE because it was incredible.

"Where do you think Neil was going with his attack? Everybody got it.

The first minister got it. The SFA got it, the Scotland national team got it.

"Margaret Ferrier got it, the Scottish MP, for travelling up and down on a train

"I saw the whole interview from Neil. I can't agree with Neil.

"It sounds as though his chief exeuctuve Peter Lawwell can't agree with Neil because he apologised.

"He came out and said something completely different - he came out and apologised to the fans for not having 13 players available.

"Andy Walker and I did the Rangers-Celtic game.

"The final whistle blew and I turned to Andy Walker and said 'I cannot believe that they are jumping on a plane in an hour and a half to fly to Dubai.

"He looked at me and shook his head.

"Even then we knew this had the potential to become a disaster.

"And it IS, make no mistake about it.

"You think of Celtic this year, going for ten in a or.w

The signings they've made, the signings they haven't made, in terms of [Fraser] Forster, or resigning [Craig] Gordon.

"Going to Dubai, Covid, shooting themselves in the foot. It has just been an unmitigated disaster for them.

"The vast majority of the public up here think Celtic got it absolutely WRONG going to Dubai.

"They are trying to hide behind that they didn't get anything legally wrong.

"I don't know and I really don't care if that is the case. The fact is they shouldn't have gone - that is the bottom line.

"They say they didn't do anything wrong.

"Think of their supporters - some of them on furlow, some of them can't see their families.

"And they are sitting watching the boys round the pool, having a beer.

"I know they haven't done anything wrong.

"But it is not a good look, a terrible image at the very least.

"I just think 'what an own goal it is from Celtic, it is absolutely remarkable."
Careful Ally, sounds like you’ve got an agenda.

Be curious to see if Walker retorts against the man whinks life is lived on technicalities rather than the moral codes of every decent human being
Nail on the head there sir - the guy is a moral vacuum - their club is a moral vacuum.

And Lennon has a real intelligence deficit in terms of understanding the technicalities far less having the (immoral) wit to avoid them without getting caught which would be the aim. Clueless and classless.

When Lennon was appointed there was nothing surer that it would end this way - it was just a matter of when

There only answer is to circle the wagons, and claim anti Irish bigotry which is their default position, the smsm should hang their collective heads in shame for enabling this horrid little man, they have had numerous opportunities to call him out and failed miserably to do so, either thru fear or collusion, the referees strike should have seen him charged with bringing the game into disrepute but the authorities refused to act, he and his mentor St Martin have put the Scottish game into a tail spin it will be difficult to recover from.

We all know the script.
Lies,deflecting blame, more lies.The bravest man in football admitted breaches in covid protocols. Lennon said different. Kennedy said Duffy can't face Hibs as he left their bubble, he played. Why?
Trlb is on borrowed time ,and he knows it. After this no club would employ him .Hes done.
Couldn't happen to a better bastard. That club are a cancer in our game and I hope other clubs waken up to this.
There also needs a clearout at Hampden., as the incompetence from them is a joke. Unfit for office .They are "placemen " for a certain club,so hopefully all other clubs realise this. Celtic should be punished heavily regarding this,wont hold my breath. The inconsistency in his statement needs fully scrutinised, lies about St Johnstones dressing rooms being an example among others, which we all are aware of. Lennon is a nut job and a grass. Scotland done the conga.
Aye including a few of his players. Cant wait to see his demise and see the back of this utter cretin. He is a racist bigot. Proven umpteen times,
Mouthing dobs at Ibrox, goading our supporters on numerous occasions, spitting on Rangers scarf, the list goes on. Also his past with ex partners, assaults Knife threats etc all reported in media and there online for all to see.
All that makes him a great fit for his rancid club. We all know their history. He is a classless tramp at a classless trampish club.

I noted that Lennon said that they didn't do anything illegal. Isn't that the same defence as the "Separate Entity" defence they are still using?

"Nothing illegal here, move along now."

From BBC website article written by Idessane this morning:

Lennon said: "Protocols at different clubs are inconsistent. As soon as Celtic are deemed to do something wrong, bang, you're all wanting blood, it's absolutely scandalous. The fallout from this has been way too much."

What actually happened, Neil, is that "as soon as celtc are deemed to do something wrong, bang, Killie and St Mirren are let off the hook, its absolutely scandalous."

From the same article

"Lennon said the club was led to believe they only had to be 2m apart on their chartered flight, but after consultation with the health authorities following the first positive test, were informed anyone sitting within two rows of seats of the positive case must isolate."

Some impressive leg room on that flight then!
Daryl Broadfoot is on the JRG and he stated it was 2 rows in front, behind and side.

So for them to have to isolate 13 people they must have all been sat together with no spacing.

Back