Rangers' Historic Road To Seville | Currie Club - The Scottish Football Sessions

I'm enjoying this just now after the Hearts game but they've missed a trick in not having highlights for everything they're discussing.

We may never experience that again. I started greeting when Aribo scored, Mrs Madride had no idea what was going on.

Never been so gutted after a game

We may never experience that again. I started greeting when Aribo scored, Mrs Madride had no idea what was going on.

Never been so gutted after a game
I've never watched either Seville or Manchester back but if you told me in 2008, we'd be in another one in 13 years I'd have thought it was fanciful. To be there 13 years later after 5 years in the lower league is still borderline miraculous regardless of the end result. I get the staunch thing around not enjoying things you haven't won, losing being for losers but I'll never stop appreciating that run and the guys who got us there. It's probably carrying a lot of my goodwill for the shite we're seeing now.

I'm not worried about that, I know he kicks with the right foot, but surely he doesn't really enjoy the company of the likes of Sutton and Hartson?

Anyway, I don't care, I was just having a dig at him so that hopefully he reads this board and stops saying it :))
I think he does actually haha. I omitted that from my last post that he'd probably see this.

He's well aware of views towards the company he keeps...

Back