Rangers icon McCoist urges Lampard not to take Celtic job as he reveals sons got pics taken with him at Uefa Cup final

Don't see it - i am sure his wife is pregnant and i would doubt he would want his child's formative years to be so far away from his family or for him to be so far away from them

The only box Frank ticks is that he is now available
I cannot see him heading into a disaster of a job with one of his first
Tasks will be handling the child abuse cases paedos and cover ups
Not really appealing for young manager !
Keep well away Frank

The only box Frank ticks is that he is now available
I cannot see him heading into a disaster of a job with one of his first
Tasks will be handling the child abuse cases paedos and cover ups
Not really appealing for young manager !
Keep well away Frank
Yip, exactly this.

Christine Lampard will picture herself sitting in their directors box with their daughter listening to their provo love fest and say "No chance Frank, dont even think about it". Theirs no way she wants her daughter exposed to the culture of that club. No chance. Even though I think he would be no threat to SG and his coaching team.

Frank Lampard, a Rangers fan.
I don't see how he ticks the standard box for Celtic manager as being a Celtic man, or Celtic minded.

They struggled when Strachan had the job, and he had no allegiances to us.

Can't see their fans being happy with this. And couldn't see them giving him a fair crack of the whip

Any manager from the Premiership might want to consider the fate of Brendan Rodgers - now commonly referred to as "the rat" and had his home broken into and memorabilia stolen.

'The club like no other' is just that.

Frank will be looking at events in Liverpool and wondering when Klopp will go. He'll be imagining Stevie G moving there and he can come to Ibrox in his place. Question is will that be 1 year away, 2 years or 3 years? He'll be eying a 2 year stint at an EPL/top EFL team as a springboard for getting the job here.

Ok a bit tongue in cheek but you never know

Would be better coming in as an assistant to the master Gerrard then taking over when Stevie leaves for Liverpool.

The only former Chelsea employee I can ever see being interested in this (com)post, would be John Terry . . . go on John, you know you want to!
:)):)):))

I reckon Steve Clarke had already agreed to go to them after the Euros. Wouldn’t mind Frank managing us if soon to be legend Stevie G ever moves on.

One of the worst photoshops in the history of photoshopping.

kc_zenit_v_rangers00082jpg-JS4460088.jpg

I would be very surprised if Lampard even considered the Mhanky mob, given his alleged leanings towards us.

He could get another EPL job no bother once the dust has settled after his sacking.

Getting sacked by Chelsea isn’t necessarily damaging to a manager’s reputation given his trigger happy Abramovich is.

Plus he would be forever compared to SG and the great job he is doing for us.

I cant see it happening.

Brilliant tabloid headline use of "reveals", as if him getting pictures with his son was somehow comparable with information about the existence of aliens.

Allys not learning with quotes to the mhedia .He should remember they'll attempt to twist anything said , to suit their , and those dreadful paedo fans agenda ,even said in jest .

So that's Benitez and Lampard being mentioned in the press without any justification whatsoever, you can always count on them to do Timothy's propoganda for him.

Lampard definitely has a soft spot for us and I’ve seen Jody Morris in the Rangers end at the piggery more than once

Wasn’t she on tv when they were discussing hats that her dad had a bowler hat!

she’s from Orange stock absolutely no chance that’s happening.

I wouldn’t put this past them to try and get Lampard, as the copy just about everything else we do.

“Oh look a former England legend is doing well at Ibrox, maybe we should do the same”

Unoriginal barstewards

Frank left Derby too soon. Same as Greig and McCoist should have "served their time" with a smaller club (or two) before getting the Big One.
Fergie was at E. Stirling, St.Mirren then the sheep before getting the big job. I think Stein also done some time at Dunfermline before the micks.

IMHO of course.

Frank left Derby too soon. Same as Greig and McCoist should have "served their time" with a smaller club (or two) before getting the Big One.
Fergie was at E. Stirling, St.Mirren then the sheep before getting the big job. I think Stein also done some time at Dunfermline before the micks.

IMHO of course.
Dunfermline , Hibs and Scotland
Our own Willie Waddell won the league with Kilmarnock a few years before managing us.

I wouldn’t put this past them to try and get Lampard, as the copy just about everything else we do.

“Oh look a former England legend is doing well at Ibrox, maybe we should do the same”

Unoriginal barstewards
He’ll never get near the place. They only employ their ‘ own ‘ kind.

Would it go down well with the hordes?

Pretty well known he has a liking for Rangers & they’ve never had a manager in recent history like that.
Not only that but they'd never accept a normal, patriotic Englishman there. They only accept the absolute wrong uns like Sutton.

Being a rookie manager at that mob would be a totally different proposition to Gerrard joining Rangers. The poor guy would be thrown to the wolves.

Come on Lampard, come out and tell them, under no circumstances for no amounts of money would you even consider it. Slap it right into them!

Lampard IS a good bear and wouldn’t give their job a thought.

He strikes me as the type that wouldn’t be adverse to trying his luck on the continent somewhere. Good luck to him.

They can’t afford him and pretty sure he will get another premier league job no problem.

They can’t afford him and pretty sure he will get another premier league job no problem.
Not many premier league sides looking to bin their managers at the moment, certainly none that would appeal to Frank - Newcastle maybe?

Really do wonder what his next move looks like.

Highly unlikely to be the poets, although to be honest if he was appointed there I'd be disappointed simply because I am a fan of Lampard as opposed to being concerned about his managerial credentials.

Back