Rangers in Europe season 2019/20 where do we start

rangeral

Scotland sit 26th in the country ranking for 2019/20 down 3 places on 2018/19 what does that mean?

Celtic CL QR1
Rangers EL QR1
Kilmarnock EL QR1
Aberdeen EL QR1

List of teams we could face in the draw for QR 1 and QR2 on June 19th

Rangers are seeded for both of those rounds

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2019.html

Gary McAllister was quoted in saying that a Celtic win today would see us having an extra 2 weeks to prepare for our 1st EL qualifier that is not true for 2019/20, that is due to our country ranking dropping 3 places

Our 1st game will take on July 11th unless there is fixture clash involving our opponents which could switch dates

QR1 11th &18th July
QR2 25th & 1st August
QR3 8th & 15th August
Play-off 22nd & 29th August

Draw dates for QR3 - 22nd July and Play-off round 5th August

Group stage draw 30th August

Group stage Dates

MD1 19th September
MD2 3rd October
MD3 24th October
MD4 7th November
MD5 28th November
MD6 12th December

Final is in Gdansk, Poland on 27th May 2020

Last edited:
Scotland sit 26th in the country ranking for 2019/20 down 3 places on 2018/19 what does that mean?

Celtic CL QR1
Rangers EL QR1
Kilmarnock EL QR1
Aberdeen EL QR1

List of teams we could face in the draw for QR 1 and QR2 on June 19th

Rangers are seeded for both of those rounds

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2019.html

Gary McAllister was quoted in saying that a Celtic win today would see us having an extra 2 weeks to prepare for our 1st EL qualifier that is not true for 2019/20, that is due to our country ranking dropping 3 places

Our 1st game will take on July 11th unless there is fixture clash involving our opponents which could switch dates

QR1 11th &18th July
QR2 25th & 1st August
QR3 8th & 15th August
Play-off 22nd & 29th August

Draw dates for QR3 - 22nd July and Play-off round 5th August

Group stage draw 30th August

Group stage Dates

MD1 19th September
MD2 3rd October
MD3 24th October
MD4 7th November
MD5 28th November
MD6 12th December

Final is in Gdansk, Poland on 27th May 2020
Cheers rangeral for the updates!

Hopefully for the travelling bears we can avoid trips to Eastern Europe.

Anyone any idea what legs are home and away in the qualifiers? Holiday planning.

All down to the draw

Only round that the legs are fixed is the 1st knockout round after the group stage which the group winners along with the 4 best 3rd place CL dropdown are home in the 2nd leg

Rangers said that non ST holders would get the chance to join the travel club and would announce dates when the applications were open. Haven't heard anymore.

Rangers said that non ST holders would get the chance to join the travel club and would announce dates when the applications were open. Haven't heard anymore.
Yeah the travel club normal opens in June. It’s £20 for season ticket holders and £50 for non season ticket holders. i would think in june you can apply as we applied when we renewed the season tickets pal.

Yeah the travel club normal opens in June. It’s £20 for season ticket holders and £50 for non season ticket holders. i would think in june you can apply as we applied when we renewed the season tickets pal.

I didn't think non-ST holders could apply for Travel Club anymore??

UEFA coefficients guy in twitter says we aren’t seeded for the 2nd round?
He's corrected himself now:

Misread a question on my TL regarding Rangers. To clarify ... Rangers WILL be seeded in QR2 of the UEL if they make it that far. They will NOT automatically advance to QR2. They need to play in QR1

I didn't think non-ST holders could apply for Travel Club anymore??
Yeah this season you can mate it’s £50 for non season ticket holders. I would imagine it would be hard to obtain ticket unless it a hard ass place to get to as it works on a point system.

Yeah this season you can mate it’s £50 for non season ticket holders. I would imagine it would be hard to obtain ticket unless it a hard ass place to get to as it works on a point system.

Thanks. Just checked the official site:

How much does the membership cost?
A Season Ticket Holder Travel Club membership for Season 2019/20 will cost £20 and is valid from 1 June 2019 to 31 May 2020.
A Non Season Ticket Holder Travel Club membership for Season 2019/20 will cost £40 and is valid from 1 June 2019 to 31 May 2020

Thanks. Just checked the official site:

How much does the membership cost?
A Season Ticket Holder Travel Club membership for Season 2019/20 will cost £20 and is valid from 1 June 2019 to 31 May 2020.
A Non Season Ticket Holder Travel Club membership for Season 2019/20 will cost £40 and is valid from 1 June 2019 to 31 May 2020
Yeah I just made a post and started a thread on it so some other people thats not aware mate.

He's corrected himself now:

Misread a question on my TL regarding Rangers. To clarify ... Rangers WILL be seeded in QR2 of the UEL if they make it that far. They will NOT automatically advance to QR2. They need to play in QR1

Excellent news

Four qualifying rounds for both competitions (CL and EL) is farcical. Starts the season far too early. They could easily just be condensed into three.

In order to get back to where we need to be we need to be qualifying for the group stages of these European competitions.

Hopefully if we can do that, our coefficient will go up and reduce the need for us to go through multiple qualifying rounds.

In order to get back to where we need to be we need to be qualifying for the group stages of these European competitions.

Hopefully if we can do that, our coefficient will go up and reduce the need for us to go through multiple qualifying rounds.
Agreed don’t understand people saying they couldn’t care about europe

European money is very important to where we want to be

Living in Wales, it seems to me that the obvious best draw for us would be Connah’s Quay or the Cardiff Metropolitan University lads.

Easy travel and a comfortable passage to the next round. Connah’s Quay nearer to me so that would do me nicely.

Living in Wales, it seems to me that the obvious best draw for us would be Connah’s Quay or the Cardiff Metropolitan University lads.

Easy travel and a comfortable passage to the next round. Connah’s Quay nearer to me so that would do me nicely.

You do realise that, some Bears will read that as a sash bash at your place.
Accommodation included.

I know what your saying mate about coefficient and cash but to be honest next season it’s all about the league europe is a distant second.

Looks a mighty tall order to qualify through to group stage again. I notice the mhanks are seeded all the way through their draw as well.

The group stages would be nice.......however every league game needs to be treated like a cup final next season (and I mean every) and becoming champions is total priority

I think we will cruise the first two rounds but just got a bad feeling about getting a stinker of a draw in q3 or q4

We got really lucky last year taking Maribor’s seeding for q4

They were probably the weakest seeded team we could have got in q3 that made us seeded in q4

Last edited:
Under the Germans it was called Settin, I worked on the Remontowa DryDocks and you could still see the old German names on some of the older buildings.

You sure mate? As far as I’m aware the Germans always referred to it as Danzig. Are you getting confused with Stettin ( Szczecin in Polish) another major seaport near the German border?

Ffs, its the 2nd qualifying we start at, just like the sheep last year, do you think Gary Macalister just says any random garbage?

Ffs, its the 2nd qualifying we start at, just like the sheep last year, do you think Gary Macalister just says any random garbage?

Following Celtic's win over Hearts in the Scottish Cup final Aberdeen were confirmed as Scotland's last entrants into the Europa League.

They join Rangers and Kilmarnock who finished second and third in the Ladbrokes Premiership respectively.

All three teams will start in the first qualifying round.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....opa-league-dates-draw-opponents-1-4931388/amp

I think we will cruise the first two rounds but just got a bad feeling about getting a stinker of a draw in q3 or q4

We got really lucky last year taking Maribor’s seeding for q4

They were probably the weakest seeded team we could have got in q3 that made us seeded in q4
Very true.

Never know though

Potentially missing 2 or 3 home games due to holidays and music festivals.

Back